+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucky Covington - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Well they are nice pictures but how do we know for sure that they are Bucky & not Rocky? Maybe they are doing the Hayley Mills thing from The Parent Trap & substituting for each in various situations. Bucky poses for photos emphasizing his good left side while Rocky goes for the right side photos. Bucky does his country stuff & maybe that was Rocky last week doing Stevie.
    Because even identical twins are not really identical. I saw a difference in the two. Not sure if I would recognize which was which without knowing them. But if I got to know them some I would. (I have known twins that seemed identical to me til I got to know them, then I wouldn't have mistaken one from the other even if they had tried to fool me).

Am I the only Bucky fan left ? It's getting lonely here....
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey
    I think he's adorable. Ive been a fan of his since the beginning. He isnt cut out to be the winner but still cut out to be a singer. I look forward to seeing what kind of album he will do after this show.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I think he's adorable. Ive been a fan of his since the beginning. He isnt cut out to be the winner but still cut out to be a singer. I look forward to seeing what kind of album he will do after this show.
    I agree. He has the sweetest smile and personality. I like his voice - kind of raspy. He reminds me of a country style Bryan Adams. I don't think he'll win, nor should he. But he is a cutie.

I love Bucky. I hope he does a country cd after this, because I would buy it in a second. His voice is sexy in my opinion, and he just seems so nice and that is what is charming about him. Yes, you are probally right and he wont win, but I hope he stays for a little longer so that he will get noticed and have the shot that Josh Gracin did

FORT Fogey
    I like Bucky too, ever since he sang that one Garth Brooks song. I think he has a pleasant voice that is a little raw around the edges, but it sounds good to me.

I'm afraid the competition is really tough this time around and I don't think Bucky will get into the top 6 but I could be surprised. He could end up being like Vonzell, just getting better and better each week.

I'm just glad that he made the tour!

I like Bucky. He seems genuine, and I think he has a nice voice that will get better and better.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I loves me some Bucky!

I know he won't win, but every week he survives the cut is another chance I get to see him

FORT Newbie
    Finally some Bucky supporters! Keep up the voting - Iwould like to see him around another couple of weeks. I love watching him sing he is so fun and quite sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Am I the only Bucky fan left ? It's getting lonely here....
    Me! Me! I really like Bucky!! Although this week was a bit of a disappointment, I am so happy he made it to the tour. I know he won't make all the way, but he always makes me smile when he performs.

+ Reply to Thread