+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Young - Season 5

Ace singing: "I will be your daddy"

Callie: "You can be my daddy and anything else you want!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    For hotness factor, Chris is 1000% more hot than Ace because he's real and has a better face, but Ace is lukewarm attractive. I seriously don't understand why so many people think he is THAT good looking. Attractive, yes, drop-dead.. no way!
    Chris is also married! Ace is not! Does married make a difference? Well, it does to a lot of single women!

Anyway -- there are differences in what people consider to be "hot" -- this is why Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Justin Timberlake, and Kevin (cough) Federline might all be considered "hot" by certain audiences.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie View Post
    Ace singing: "I will be your daddy"

Callie: "You can be my daddy and anything else you want!"

He could be my Daddy, but I'd rather call him Big Poppa!!

Were we suppose to listen to him sing too?

FORT Fogey
    Well I'm sure there are reasons that are out of Ace's control why he's not married. I'm not gonna go there, but yeah the "dar" has gone off big time. Bottom.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Well I'm sure there are reasons that are out of Ace's control why he's not married. I'm not gonna go there, but yeah the "dar" has gone off big time. Bottom.
    Huh? You lost me here... What is "dar"? And why would Ace be unable to control whether he is married or not? Is he divorced? Was it her idea?

Anyway, I'm way over the age of the type of person who should be lusting after someone Ace's age, but I echo the thought of others my age who said "He's hot." He's just a really good looking young guy with a great body and a nice face and a GREAT smile.

And, for the record, I didn't find Constantine appealing at all.

FORT Fogey
    He's only 25. The population of America who's married by 25 gets smaller every year, it appears.

Hey, he is pretty hot! I really like him with the short hair, especially shirtless. Mmmhmm.

And, I didn't see him perform so I was just judging him on his voice and I really like it. He says he's like Constantine? I love him some more! Constantine was my favorite last year!

Brett is kind of a dull name; I'd go by Ace too. It's more interesting sounding.

I think I want this guy to win. I am sooooo sick and tired of girls winning. I prefer male singers anyway. Time for a guy to win! This guy can win. While Chris seems to be a good singer, he doesn't do a thing for me looks wise. That guy also has a very unfortunate name. His name couldn't be any more alike Chris's name from Survivor: Vanuatu (the jerk who won). (Daughtry/Daughterty...see for yourself)

FORT Fogey
    Don't worry a male will win this year because frankly, they are better. Regarding Ace and they "dar", someone else will explain it to you I'm sure. Oh heck, I just don't think women are Ace's thing. Does this matter, no. Should I have brought it up? Probably not. I just don't understand why so many people are blind to the fact that he is really not an exceptional talent.... and he loves to "receive" love.

FORT Fogey
    Why do you think he's gay? I haven't really seen him so I have no way of knowing if he seems gay though I have one of the worst gaydars out there. If he seems sort of feminine, maybe he has a bunch of sisters, like Brian C from Survivor: Guatemala who I would've sworn is gay, but isn't.

FORT Fogey
    Well, there are lots of hot men and talented men who don't especially want to be with women -- but that never stopped them from loving women and having women love them. (Think Elton John here -- he loved Princess Diana now, didn't he?)

Anyway, for those of us who are old enough to be Ace's mother, what do we care? And I live in California to boot, so I *really* don't care. And I don't think the X Factor has anything to do with that. (Though maybe that is why Paula said she had male friends who were dying to call in.)

Ace is really cute. He's easy on the eyes. He nice to look at. You may like Chris, but I think if someone was passing the beauty baton around and inviting people to vote on who is the most "hot" -- Chris vs. Ace -- Ace would most likely win. Chris isn't bad to look at but his body looks like a 90 while Ace's looks like 100. It's those little things that don't really count that go towards nailing the X factor.

I think Chris is a better singer than Ace, but I think Ace has more X factor. I predict they both will last at least until the top 8. I think the biggest challenger to both of them is Taylor!

+ Reply to Thread