+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Young - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    He reminds me of Ben Affleck in that picture above in the gray tank top.....
    he can be the Ben to my Jen any day.....

This kid is a cutie-pie - good lookin face and wow body! His voice is pretty good (not the best), but the voice and looks combo would make a great American Idol. I think he'll get the girls' vote. He also seemed like a nice guy with his head screwed on straight - that impressed me.

OK so how could anyone not love him after tonight?! He was so beautiful and breathtaking...

Oh yeah, he sang well too

I was cracking up when he said that he was going to sing "Father Figure" cause that is such a touchy song--but he did it right! I would have been laughing while singing it, but he was all about being serious...and hot!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Fogey
    I am not impressed....at all. I think he is a mediocre singer who is moderately attractive and honestly I'm not picking up on the 'X" factor. What I do pick up on is a faux "X" factor. By that I mean is someone who practices certain expressions to cause a potential reaction, but those of us who are perceptive, realize that it's not organic and don't buy it.

They are certainly pushing him on us, which may actually end up being his downfall.

He doesn't deserve to win.

Swoon.......Xfactor Plus!!!!!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    I am not impressed....at all. I think he is a mediocre singer who is moderately attractive and honestly I'm not picking up on the 'X" factor. What I do pick up on is a faux "X" factor. By that I mean is someone who practices certain expressions to cause a potential reaction, but those of us who are perceptive, realize that it's not organic and don't buy it.

They are certainly pushing him on us, which may actually end up being his downfall.

He doesn't deserve to win.
    You said what I was thinking...
    I think he may cruise by...but he's not as talented as they are making him out to be.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    This guy has a 200 watt smile! Really nice/hot looking and he sings well too! He'll be in the final 12 for sure!

I don't think there is a "faux" X Factor. He's a really good looking, appealing guy -- and that is organic. Aside from being born good looking, the only other way to achieve it is through plastic surgery! He could sing like *cwap* and he probably still would end up in the top 12. And that, is the X Factor!

Unfortunately, it takes more than the X Factor to win on American Idol... You have to be able to sing too. So we'll just have to see how he does over the next few weeks.

FORT Fogey
    Well, I think AI has done a good job this year of reminding the audience that it isn't all about voice. They are looking for people who have a look, a personality, AND a sound that the record-buying public will like. This guy has all these things.

FORT Fogey
    For hotness factor, Chris is 1000% more hot than Ace because he's real and has a better face, but Ace is lukewarm attractive. I seriously don't understand why so many people think he is THAT good looking. Attractive, yes, drop-dead.. no way!

+ Reply to Thread