+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Young - Season 5

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I don't know......he's a cutie with the moppy hair-do.....not so cute with a buzz.
    I agree...I love the longer hair better!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post
    Is it wrong that I'm rooting for him just because I think he is a cutie and also because I don't want another girl win American Idol?
    Ditto!! Although it's definitely too early in the season to predict who I'll truly love and root for to go all the way, I'd still love to see a guy win this thing! And if he just so happens to be a cutie pie, where's the harm in that??

Loving the longer hair over the shorter do, btw!!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    He reminds me of Ben Affleck in that picture above in the gray tank top.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    He reminds me of Ben Affleck in that picture above in the gray tank top.....
    Huh, now that you said it I can see the resemblance (in that picture, anyway).
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
    Oh good Lord!!! I wasn't about to fall into the "drooling over a contestant" category... I'm way too old for that. And then I caught sight of those biceps. Yowza! Come to mama! (Errrr.. better make that "Come to Grandma!")
    I was sort of laughing at the eye candy comments until the sleeveless pictures. Holy cats! Very nice. I don't care if he can sing or not. They can just set him on the side of the stage to look pretty.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I just listened to his AI interview and was surprised at how likeable this guy is. (Yeah, I know ~ I shouldn't just assume the eye candy is going to be full of himself, but I did!) He and his brothers go from room to room at a Children's Hospital every Christmas and sing songs for the kids... man, if that isn't enough to melt a mama's heart.

OK well since you ladies enjoyed the previous pictures, here's some more

Oh my gosh. VERY nice, Callie. Thanks. The shirtless one is...wow. I'm all aflutter.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

WOW thanks for the pics!

Ace is definitely a hottie, and I like his voice too, he's sounded better to me with every performance of his they've showed this season

He's definitely a favorite of mine. I'd like to see a guy win AI this year too and Ace would probably work for me

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    There's nothing wrong with naming Prince or Michael Jackson as influences. Both have given amazing stage performances.
    I agree with you on the first point and respectfully disagree with you on the second. I find them both a little over-the-top. They each have great musicality but vocally they're not favorites of mine. So I personally suspect someone who is heavily influenced by them isn't someone I'd feel an affinity towards. It's cool...I'm certain there'll be millions who will like his style. Different strokes, you know? And I did see the video. He seems like a great person, but I'm casting votes for a singer. We'll see what happens tonight.

BTW -- I prefer the way he looks with long hair. He reminds me of Scott Peterson with the cropped cut.

+ Reply to Thread