+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Ace Young - Season 5

When I saw AI after Ace was eliminated, I felt like something was missing - my eye candy was gone. It just isn't the same anymore. He was such a delight for the eyes and not hard on the ears either. The remaining guys just don't do it for me, so I'd rather listen than watch.

Seriously, I hope Ace does well in the entertainment industry if that is his goal. He would make a great model and/or soap actor (if he can act). Good Luck, Ace, I'll miss your pretty face.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post

Seriously, I hope Ace does well in the entertainment industry if that is his goal. He would make a great model and/or soap actor (if he can act). Good Luck, Ace, I'll miss your pretty face.
    Well, if it means anything, I do predict that Ace will land a role on a soap as a struggling musician and they will allow plenty of singing. He does have that sensitive vulnerable look that they like.

Boy there was a huge hole in this weeks competiton. No Ace. No Bucky. No Ace and Bucky.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Boy there was a huge hole in this weeks competiton. No Ace. No Bucky. No Ace and Bucky.
    When you put it like that...

2003-2008.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

2006 White House Correspondents Dinner - Bloomberg News After Party
    April 29, 2006 - Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia
    Washington D.C., United States

Another pic from the Correspondent's dinner:

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    EW. That's a very RED vest... I'm sorry, I don't get the appeal of Ace and his brother. They both look very effeminate.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...675538,00.html

Already basking in afterglow, Ace Young to meet John Elway

Fairview High School grad Ace Young feels like he's been dealt a royal flush. The 25-year-old singer-songwriter skyrocketed into the limelight while competing on American Idol. Winning wasn't in the cards for Young, but making it to the final seven suits him just fine.
    "Seven is not a bad number for Colorado," Young said, alluding to Broncos great John Elway's number.

The cutie-pahtootie Young is in town this weekend. He'll party with friends and fans, as well as talk to Children's Hospital officials about the best place for the $7,777.77 donation that his fan club, The High Rollers, raised in his name.

Young has volunteered on Christmas Day at Children's Hospital for seven years singing to kids hospitalized on the holiday. ("Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is a smash," he said.)

On Thursday he lunched with Elway's peeps at the Colorado Crush, where Young agreed to sing the National Anthem and perform at a halftime show during Memorial Day weekend - plus meet his idol.

"(Elway's) been an icon to me my entire life," Young said. "For me to be a normal guy and hang out with another normal guy who has done amazing things is going to be a mountain I never thought I'd climb in my life."

Young has been pounding the media trail since departing American Idol last month. He says he's relieved to be off the show.

"I don't have to worry about any more cover songs," he said. "Before Idol I was opening for New Edition and Brian McKnight on tour performing as a solo artist. It was really hard for me to put my own twists on cover tracks."

Now, he's working with "A-List" songwriters on his own album. In the meantime, Young says he's having a blast.

"I'm having the time of my life. Everyone has been so sincere and so nice. I've received more heartwarming hugs in the past two weeks than in my total life."

Ace clip on idol extra was amazing..........

+ Reply to Thread