+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Ace Young - Season 5

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I don't believe Ace or Chris are diva's. Nope, I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    I heard the same thing on KISS 106.1 the other day. They reported that Ace and Chris were the biggest complainers in the house and they were glad that at least Ace was gone. I don't know that I believe it though, people can say anything.
    Yeah, I can just hear Chris now: "Dammit, my hair looks awful! Can't you people hire competent stylists or do I have to put up with these second rate hacks from the WalMart Salon?"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by talldede View Post
    I don't believe Ace or Chris are diva's. Nope, I just don't see it.
    A huge

Neither of them showed have showed diva-like sides to their personalities (yet, anyway!).. plus I remember a thread on FORT (it must be somewhere on pages 3 onwards?) about how some extremely lucky FORT member ran into 5 of the male contestants in a restaurant somewhere. She said they were very friendly and down-to-earth. Or, it could be my instinct to defend Chris coming into play here.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Ace is performing Butterflies on Regis and Kelly
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    I don't know if I buy the Ace/Chris attitude story. I've heard several times that Chris is the nicest guy on the show.

I don't know how any of these kids can develop swelled heads so early in the game. Looking back at past idols, only a few from each season seem to have gone on to something significant. It's pretty shortsighted be prey to one's ego when the whole thing may be over pretty quickly (given the odds, I mean)....

Past Successes:

Season One
    Kelly C.
    Tamyra Gray (limited success)

Season Two
    Clay
    Ruben (temporar success)
    Kimberly
    Cowboy dude (can't recall his name)
    Kimberly Caldwell

Season Three
    Fantasia
    Diana
    Jennifer Hudson

Season Four
    Blond girl (can't recall her name)
    Bo

Season Five
    tBD

These are pretty small numbers - 2 or 3 out of 10......

Am I missing anyone?

This quote was taken directly from the FORT interview with Ace:

Q: Well, you seem to be a magnet for all the tabloid reports. So I think the latest one is about you and Chris being difficult for producers to handle because you were constantly complaining. But I donít see that happening. Where do you think that comes from?

Ace: You should ask all the producers because actually last night at my farewell dinner, they told me that Iím the easiest person to deal with in American Idol history. And they loved the fact that I was in by curfew and I did everything that they needed to be done as far as the rules go. So I think itís just something to talk about, which is flattering.
    American Idol 4/20/06: Interview with Ace Young

Ace was on the Today show looking cute again. He said he was approached with many offers for doing various things, including reality TV. Katie read an Entertainment Weekly article that praised Ace and said that he can hit notes that Pickle could only dream of hitting. Hee! Ace said he was pleased with that review.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Imma gonna miss me some Ace!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I saw Ace on the Today show as well. He is adorable! He did say that he has many offers coming in, reality TV, acting, and the last thing he mentioned were music offers.....I thought that was funny.

He is excited for the AI tour this summer, he mentioned that a couple of times.

I wish him well.

Ace was on TRL today, singing an original song. It's a great homor cause MTV normaly only ivites the winer and runner up since season 2.

Great Job Ace

+ Reply to Thread