+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ayla Brown - Season 5

That she got voted out , just ridiculous.
    People are just jealous because she is very fortunate.
    I am not fortunate , not privileged , i can only dream of growing up in such a good family...
    Still i wanted her to go on , cause she got what it takes.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    boo at Ayla leaving!!!!!!!!!! Mellisa should of left!

I feel bad for her, she did good on Tuesday. Kellie should go before her. Oh well, Ayla will be successful no matter what .

I was disappointed to see Ayla go because I found her to be a pleasant surprise each time she performed. I never expected her to sound as good as she did.

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    boo at Ayla leaving!!!!!!!!!! Mellisa should of left!
    Nah. Kellie or maybe even the very bland Lisa should have left.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

As much as I like Ayala as a person she did not perform the Natasha Bedingfield song this week. I believe that all of the remaining girls out performed her when it matter the most.

I wish her the best of luck in the future.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    am i the only one doesnt like her that much?? well, makes no difference for me now that she's gone..
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I don't think I have been this bummed out by an elimination since Latoya London.

You could just see how bad Ayla wanted this in every song she did. Her tears of frustration at the end of the night were pretty telling. Too bad America couldn't see that.
    I bawled when Ayla was voted off, I wanted her to be in the Top 12 so badly. Dang the whole misconception that she has life easy, was born with a silver spoon, yadda yadda...

All the best to you Ayla! You're a trooper!
    2003-2008.

my oh my Tickety! everytime Ive posted a comment about a contestant you have done so just before me... and we completely disagree each time! lol ach well no worries!
    I felt so disapointed for Ayla.. her reaction was pure heartbreak and sorrow... but I have to say with regards to adding to the Finals... I dont think she really would have. I liked the girl dont get me wrong, but I feel she would have been compared to Katharine or perhaps Lisa, and failed. I always knew it would come down to Ayla and Melissa for the final place, and the reason Im glad it is Melissa, is becuase she will stand out and has a different voice and style altogether from the others. Yes, she may not last that long, but at least she will have added some diversity to the Live shows.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post
    am i the only one doesnt like her that much?? well, makes no difference for me now that she's gone..

No you aren't the only one, trust me! I thought she was a little too mechanical and her voice is average. Right or wrong her backstory is an influence-it's hard for people to emotionally invest themselves in someone who is portrayed as having everything given to her, without emotional struggle- I'm not saying this is who Ayla is, I'm saying that's how she's been portrayed by AI. It's human nature to want to root for someone whose seemingly had to overcome a lot in order to reach for a dream. Even Ayla said " I'm not used to failure."
    I don't think she's any more talented than anyone else on the show -she's passable .

+ Reply to Thread