+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ayla Brown - Season 5

I admire this girl, shes lwell rounded and talented in so many arenas. I like her and wish her all the best.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    I hope Ayla goes through to the top twelve. She's better than Kellie Pickler.
    I don't know if she will make it to the top 12, but I AGREE with the second statement. She is much better than Pickler.

FORT Fogey
    I think this girl has a tremendous amount of potential. She is strong vocally, she has a commanding look, she has an awesome body. I wonder why the judges seem soft on her. I see a future star in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    I think this girl has a tremendous amount of potential. She is strong vocally, she has a commanding look, she has an awesome body. I wonder why the judges seem soft on her. I see a future star in her.
    She's one of those gifted, privileged rich kids with a great pedigree -- but she is talented. She's the type I normally can't stand, but, y'know, she has a good attitude and actually does welcome constructive critcism and incorporates that criticism into her performances to her benefit. Try as I might, I don't dislike her. Does that make sense?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I don't remember remember this girl at all from the auditions, but she blew me away with her singing night before last. I was really impressed. Hope she goes far.

For me, Ayla is the prettiest among the girls. And with her good vocal talent, she has increased her chances to enter the circle of 12 finalists. Right now, she is 4th on my list. I'm hoping that she remains in top form every performance night.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

FORT Fogey
    I love the way the camera panned the first three girls in her row, then hit her right at the same level before suddenly going up so they could get her face in the shot...!! Boy! Was that a booboo for the cameraman or what?!

She sounded better tonight than I remember from Tuesday night. I guess I am sort of up in the air about her. The women's side already has four really strong singers so I dunno... She *could* get into the top 12.

I certainly see her in the top 12. I'm surprised she isn't getting any more response on this board. She is a talented & pretty young lady. Good luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman64 View Post
    For me, Ayla is the prettiest among the girls. And with her good vocal talent, she has increased her chances to enter the circle of 12 finalists. Right now, she is 4th on my list. I'm hoping that she remains in top form every performance night.
    Of the girls, she is my favorite too! She's beautiful & she can "SANG" lol..
    I hope she makes the Top 12... Although I'm from NC, I'm not bias because Kellie & Heather can't hold a candle to Ayla!
    I hope Ayla goes far- she's da bomb!

FORT Newbie
    Her father is the state senator of Massachusetts-- Sen Scott Brown. Her mother is a tv news anchor WCVB-Tv. I have nothing against Ayla, maybe its just that my pauper fingers cannot be bothered to dial the idol number of a girl who probably skiing in the alps or whatever cool thing to do during winter break while i bust my ass flipping burgers in mcdonalds.
    Last edited by thiathefroggie; 02-27-2006 at 04:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread