+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News regarding Frenchie!!

I just joined this forum. I found it because I was specifically searching for verification of Frenchie 's elimination and I am totally heartbroken to find that it's true!!!

She was really the highlight of American Idol2. I don't even know if I want to watch anymore. I think the people who've brought up Nikki McKibbin have an excellent point--I don't understand how they can eliminate Frenchie, the only standout from the first & second rounds. What a shame.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Welcome to the site, SnowflakeGirl! Enjoy your stay at the FORT!

Online petition to bring back Frenchie.
    These things aren't usually successful, but I'll still sign it.

Online Petition
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cool, Fluff, I signed it too.

woah, when i signed it, there were only 700, there is 1000 now.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Welcome, snowflake!

I really liked Frenchie. She was a great singer, with a great personality. I have to trust the producers' judgment, though. If they found something out that was bad enough to eliminate her for it that's obviously worse than the stripping that Nikki did last season, then they did what they had to do.

I doubt we'll ever find out, though, unless either Smoking Gun gets involved, or Frenchie herself tells people.

Mourning For Frenchie

I am UNBELIEVABLY upset over Frenchie's elimination. She was the most memorable and entertaining performer of this season, and to kick her off the show just because she worked at an adult website is WEAK!

As someone else pointed out in the breaking news thread, they let Nikki McKibbin stay last year even after it was discovered that she was a stripper. Nikki didn't have half of Frenchie's talent, style, and charm and added nothing to the show.

WHY, OH WHY?

I just joined this forum because I am so broken up over the loss of Frenchie really wanted some consolation, so sorry for my rant. Oh man, I need a hug!!!!

WOW! I just checked it and there is 1345 signatures. I did post it on another board that I go to, (as I am sure others did too). Maybe this will at least let them know how well she was liked and that they could have had a possible big star in her.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

I think she has the potential to be a big star despite (or even because) of this disqualification.

I checked out the boards at the official site and I would say more people are supporting her currently than against her.
    That might obviously change if and when the full details of her past work are given.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I know the article said that Simon's company was going to do everything possible to get her a recording contract, so at least she may get "signed", even if she's no longer competing.

Simon's no fool.

If he doesn't check the sites himself (which I strongly doubt he does) then he'll have people doing so and reporting back to him I'm certain.
    He'll know that there is strong support for Frenchie from many people and he won't pass up the opportunity to turn that into dollars.

I hope she does get something out of this.
    She has the talent to make it imo and I would hate to think she will forever have to "pay" for something she did years ago.
    Tracey Lords went mainstream and Jenna Jameson has a recurring role on Mister Sterling.
    I just don't think most people have that "shock horror" reaction anymore.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread