+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News regarding Frenchie!!

FORT Fanatic
    Shux, the news is true...her profile isn't on the website anymore...

So does anyone know who actually took Frenchie's place? I read somewhere that the reason the other guy was disqualified earlier was because he had been in an R&B group prior to American Idol, which disqualified him... it's something in the contracts, but I had actually not remembered him anyway, so wasn't really all that upset.... Frenchie on the other hand seemed to be americas favorite... Entertainment weekly even loved her! lol She was in their special AI2 article.... it's too bad that something she did 4 years ago will come back to bite her in the ass, but you would have to think that if it were something *really* bad, she would know that it would have come out eventually...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

That really, really bites! She was the reason I was looking forward to next weeks show. She would have blown them away and set the bar for the others so high that it wouldn't have been touched. She WOULD have made it into the top 10~

Shame shame, that they are letting something that happend 4 years ago keep her from this. Her past is in the past. If they wouldn't have made such a big stink about it, nobody would have ever known and they could have made some $$$ from this woman. She had a HIGH chance of winning this whole thing.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

This is so unfair. Imo, Frenchie did exceptionally well, showed maturity and is charismatic as well. In a sense, she was America's sweetheart.

I am very disappointed. There is nothing wrong with working at an adult website just as long as she did nothing illegal. And that was 4 years ago!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I'm guessing they wouldn't want the possibility of having graphically nude shots of their American Idol floating around.

But, that's just it, John...we don't know what she did at/for that website. It just says she "worked" there, and I suppose that could mean she posed for pictures. Of course, it could also mean that she was just a receptionist, too. I mean, if Nikki McKibbin can stay on the show after it was discovered that she had been a stripper, why can't Frenchie stay on this time around?

Well, I have a slight outsider's knowledge of the adult web industry, and I can say with fairly good authority that any female who "works" for an adult web site is at the very least posing for pictures. At the most, and very likely, doing one of those "dorm room live-in" things where they broadcast it live 24/7.

I'm guessing as far as Nikki went, and this is only a guess, there were no photos floating around of her.

Ah, OK, John...that makes sense...

After thinking about this for a while, I find it unlikely they'd eliminate her for something as simple as even posing for a nude photo shoot.

I think they're being kind to her by saying she "worked" for the web site - it's very probably what I mentioned - living in a voyuerdorm, or doing something kinkier.

I saw a documentary about an adult web site once.
    There were many women working for the organisation that distributed the videos, answered the phones etc.etc.
    I do take your point that it's most likely she was in some way posing, but I don't think that can be taken as red.

If she is being disqualified because there is photographic evidence of her and there wasn't of Nikki, then the producers are basically saying "do what you like but don't get photographed doing it".

I think it's a damn shame myself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread