+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kelly Clarkson

RE: Kelley's NASCAR performance...

I don't know, maybe its the set up. I watched Chris Daughtry perform before the Indianapolis 500 and it too was terrible... I looked at my DH and asked him what the heck was up with that.. he was screaming and sounded absolutely terrible. I didn't see Kelley's performance... from the sounds of it I am glad.

FORT Regular

Live Earth Concert

Listened to Kelly's five song set (courtesy of MSN) this morning and enjoyed each song. Three songs were off her new album. "Sober" was amazing.

Re: Kelly's NASCAR performance

Yeah, some sound systems can make anyone sound awful. I don't expect too much of a singer when they're using the PA system at a ballpark or other similar stadium. It's kind of like listening to a great album on a bad car radio.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/...e080707-7.html
    Kelly Clarkson & Avril Lavigne Set to Perform on "Teen Choice 2007" August 26* 8/7/07

Two-time Grammy Award winner Kelly Clarkson and punk-pop dynamo Avril Lavigne are set to perform on TEEN CHOICE 2007 Sunday, Aug. 26 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. Clarkson will perform the emotionally charged single “Never Again” and Lavigne will sing her infectious hit “Girlfriend." ...

After the tremendous success of 2004’s “Breakaway,” which sold 6 million albums in the U.S. and 11 million worldwide on the strength of such No. 1 hits as “Since U Been Gone,” the title track, “Behind These Hazel Eyes,” “Because of You” and “Walk Away,” Clarkson focused on making the kind of album she wanted to make for her third effort, “My December.” This year, Clarkson could walk away with a Surfboard [award] for her single “Never Again,” which is nominated for Choice Music: Payback Track.

This year the coolest stars will receive coveted Surfboard awards in categories such as Choice Breakout TV Show, Choice Sidekick, Choice Rumble, Choice Rock Track, Choice Athlete and Choice Chemistry. From now until Sunday, Aug. 19, teens can vote on the nominees in all categories on fox.com/teenchoice and Verizon Wireless customers can text* the word VOTE to 8905 to cast their vote for Choice V CAST Video Series or Show on Mobile, Choice Summer Movie, Choice Summer TV Show, Choice Summer Song and Choice Summer Artist.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Kelly Clarkson Revives Her Tour
    Published: 9/4/07, 11:13 AM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) - Kelly Clarkson, who scrapped an earlier tour this summer due to slow sales, is heading back on the road this fall.

The Grammy-winning singer announced Tuesday she would kick off a theater tour Oct. 14 at New York City's Beacon Theater, winding down in Nashville on Dec. 4 at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium.

"I'm getting pumped to get out there and rock with y'all," she said in a statement. "We intend to blow the roof off these theaters."

The former "American Idol" champ had a rough summer, splitting with her manager amid friction with her record label over the direction of her third album, "My December," which debuted at a disappointing No. 2 on the charts. In July Clarkson canceled an arena tour due to slow ticket sales, and organizers said that they planned to re-evaluate the size of the tour.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Wednesday the 19th on Oprah:

And, don't miss Wednesday!
    Justin Timberlake is here with country legend Reba McEntire and Grammy winner Kelly Clarkson!

I think it was a first time surgical procedure, but Kelly is now attached at the hip to Reba. It's sort of a reverse Siamese twin type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2575472;
    I think it was a first time surgical procedure, but Kelly is now attached at the hip to Reba. It's sort of a reverse Siamese twin type of thing.
    Well I would guess since Reba's hubbie is now Kelly's manager and Reba's Duets album drops tomorrow...it would stand to reason they will be attached for awhile..... There are worse people in the world she could be attached to.....

FORT Newbie

finalefan, I remember wearing bodysuits in '94 too...I don't like looking at pics from that year! :-)

Link Here

REBA McENTIRE and KELLY CLARKSON are teaming up for a joint tour of the Midwest in 2008, the chart-toppers announced today. Their "2 Worlds 2 Voices Tour" will kick off on January 17 in Dayton, OH, and wrap up a month later on February 16 in Kansas City, MO. Tickets for the Morgantown, WV, show go on sale first on November 30, with the remaining ticket sales rolling out December 1, 8, and 15.

Country music fan Kelly has long said she grew up idolizing Reba and the two have become fast friends, performing a duet of Kelly's "Because of You" together on various award shows over the past year. The original "Idol" even guest-starred on her sitcom "Reba." Promoters say that on the "2 Worlds" tour both singers will perform their own hits as well as sing more duets.

Fans can find out more, including ticket outlets, by visiting Reba :: The Official Site - News, Discography, Shop, Clothing Line, Harmony For The Home, Books, Reba Duets, RebaNet, Fan Club or Kelly Clarkson // Home.
    Now that would be a good concert!!

+ Reply to Thread