+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hadas Shalev

I think so.
    I think they were both better than the majority of the first weeks singers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar

I Want Hadas Back!

I really think Hadas has a beautiful voice. I am so dissapointed that she didn't make it into the top ten (yet - *crosses fingers*).

FORT Regular
    i feel the same way!! i wish hadas made it instead of kim..:

Hadas

Hadas Fansite!

To ALL Hadas FANS...

I just created a FanSite on Hadas Shalev,
    HOPE to see her get picked for the WILD CARD SHOW and make it to TOP 10!!!

Here's the NEW UPDATED site! (copy/paste the whole line)

http://www.geocities.com/mika_2001sg/hadas.html

see ya in the site...and leave a note...and write in the guestbook.

I agree that hadas has a great voice, and I think that the chances of her making it back for the wildcard round are pretty good! I didn't see the first week, but from the top three... I'd be willing to bet that hadas is probably better, if not equally as good as anyone else that they could choose from that round, week two.. well... her and clay I think will both make it, and as far as last night goes, I think that she was actually better than all of them.... so keep your fingers crossed, I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of her yet!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hadas got invited back for the wildcard show...

M eeither.
    I hope she chooses a better song though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

aww...i wish hadas had been called back- i really liked her! what a gorgeous voice!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    Why was it that Hadas never made it on the top 12? I never understood that.. It seems like she has a number of people that like her even though she didn't even make the top 12. Did people just not like her performance and didn't vote for her? I voted for her the whole night that night.. I don't remember, but she must of been up against tough competition that night if she didn't make it. She would of been really nice to have in the competition.. She might of been the only really pretty girl that could sing pretty good. I really enjoyed her voice.. Its to bad.

Originally posted by JustJoe739
    Why was it that Hadas never made it on the top 12? I never understood that.. It seems like she has a number of people that like her even though she didn't even make the top 12. Did people just not like her performance and didn't vote for her? I voted for her the whole night that night.. I don't remember, but she must of been up against tough competition that night if she didn't make it. She would of been really nice to have in the competition.. She might of been the only really pretty girl that could sing pretty good. I really enjoyed her voice.. Its to bad.
    She was up against VERY tough competition and didn't even make the top 3- she was in the group with Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken, and Kimberley Locke. Too bad, she would have been great in the top 12, as a lot of us seem to agree.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast