+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimberley Locke

that's how i feel, fluff. it's weird that rebecca's comments to simon bothered me, but kimberley's actually got a smile outta me. i think it's because he took it all in fun. i loved her performance!

She has the best voice out of the 8 tonight ~ even better than Reuben (but I like him better & his song choice better), but I have to agree with Simon on the personality thing. I wouldn't say she was a 4 like he did, but she doesn't come across as a particularly warm person. JMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I like her a lot.
    She's a little older than some of the other contestants and was planning a career in law (intends to go back to it if this gig doesn't pan out) so I get the feeling she is generally a little more level headed and possibly less demonstrative than some of the others.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i just like her. in fact, i like her best so far personality wise. though i LOVE ruben, i can't exactly see myself hangin' with him representin' the hood. i could easily see myself grabbing a beer and a pizza with kim.

I love her personality, however, I was disapointed to see her singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow again........

yeah kylie, i agree. gets old hearing the same song... but i remember miss american idol numero uno singing "respect" every time as well.

Yeah, but the 1st time she sang it, all the female contestants had to sing it. Made it a little more acceptable to me I guess. And I *love love love* RESPECT.

Still love Kim though.

This girl needs to get some respect. HELLO! if you this thing you are working with Simon and even if you don't you still might be. She driopped herself down a knotch or two in my book. She might have cost herself some votes as well.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Sleeping with George W
    She needs to lose the hissy fits and understand that she's a young unknown and not a diva. And come to think of it, I don't even care for divas who act like two-year-olds (I'm looking at YOU, Whitney Houston).

JR.
    Is that the only song she knows? I wasn't crazy about her performance, it didn't do anything for me.

+ Reply to Thread