+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Schultz?

FORT Newbie

Stephanie Schultz?

Any one have any info on Stephanie Schultz?
    thanks in advance

We have her cousin posting as a member of this board.
    Hopefully she'll check in soon and be able to give you some details.
    Welcome to the site froggy
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Stephanie was my Favorite and pick to at least make the top 10,, now that she hasnt advanced it difficult for me to get into the show... but i do watch and will keep watching ..but I cant believe some of the ones who made the top32 were more deserving than Stephanie.

Hi Tom, welcome to the site.

I think Stephanie is a really pretty young lady, but she was not my favourite singer.

All is not lost for her as far as this competition is concerned though as she could be called up as a replacement if anyone has to drop out for any reason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Yea i Know what you mean... Its too early to pick a favorite...but so far Stephanie was my favorite.. I also had high hopes for Carrie Hunt.. but she didnt make it either... Last year after the final 10 were chosen I was rooting for Christina Christian, but I liked Kelly too... so Its gonna take a few shows for me to really develop a favorite...but it would have been easier for me to be more excited about watching if Stephanie and Carrie had made the top 32.

FORT Newbie
    Hey - Steph is my daughter - thanks to all for the support you've shown her. I think you will probably see her again somewhere - sometime!

Hi TLJ1313, welcome to the site

Stephanie already appears to have gained quite a few fans from her stint on AI.
    Please send her our best wishes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Yes she has - some not as good as others. It's amazing how people can make judgements about a person from a 30 second spot on TV. She very much appreciates all the positive feedback - AI2 has been quite an experience. But, as I said, I expect you haven't seen the last of Steph.

I would advise her not to make too many visits to the official site message boards.
    I don't know what it is about official sites, but their boards nearly always seem to include really unpleasant posts about contestants.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Hi TLJ1313.. me ,my wife and my sister all picked Stephanie to advance to the top 32, My sister and I watched the show seperatly ,so we did not influence each others thoughts. Last year my sister liked Justin and a liked Christina Christian and Kelly C. so we cant be that bad of a judge of talent.. Good luck to your daughter and hopefully we havent seen the last of Stephanie.
    Last edited by TheOtherTom; 02-08-2003 at 10:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast