+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Stephanie Schultz?

Fade to black
    She really sucked in her group performance. She was outstanding in her audition.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I didn't think she was particularly good in her audition either.
    I thought she had a nice voice, but wasn't a stand out performer for me.

I thought it was rather strange that Randy had commented to one fresh faced looking contestant that the mood was swinging away from the Britney/Christina look, then they advanced Stephanie who had exactly that kind of image (before they both got skanky obviously, Steph did look nice imo).
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought Stephanie looked really cool (by the way was it her who sang Falling at her first audition?Cos if it was then shes got a nice singing voice too)At first I didnt think she was good enough for top12 but if someone like carmen can get into the top12 then she totally deserves to be there since i think she is much better.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Steph did sing falling in her audition.

I would have to say she at least deserved another shot at the top 12 as they gave one to Carmen.
    I think her age might have been a factor against her, I think she's only 16. It would be a real shame if that was the reason she didn't get a call back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wanted to pull up this thread again but I was afraid
    where'd she go? what's she doing now? she should get in here and chat with us
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

http://www.thebruce.ca

Hopefully she's still out there trying to get a career going in this field.
    She already has a fan base, even from a couple of relatively brief appearances on the show.

I'm sure she's practising like crazy and trying to perfect her vocals.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Stephanie had an ice cubes chance in hell of winning. She was just too young. Her voice is weak and undeveloped. She's a typical blonde popstar wannabe. We don't need another blonde wannabe popstar that imitates Britney.

Put her in a room full of other young blonde popstar wannabes and she would not stand out. And if she does, it's not for a good reason!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678