+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Schultz?

it really was Stephanie's mother - those are her mother's initials and i pm'ed her, she replied.

i think stephanie should have performed with Kimberly and Frenchie. she sure would have stood out then! plus, the group song they did was the choice Stephanie would have preferred.

i think everyone needs to keep in mind you missed about 4 of steph's tryouts. the group song, the only other song she performed, had an x-tra person thrown in the mix at the last minute. kimberly C and Julia are older and moved well with that change, steph and the other girl didn't adjust as swiftly.

she IS much better (imo) than most the female's i've heard so far -i know steph really would shine in this phase of the competition cause she isn't shy and really knows how to work camera's.

she was told her age was a big factor - strange guardian laws in LA - you'd think they'd only allow 17-24 y/o's with that being the case...

Exactly.
    That's really dumb.
    If there are strange laws regarding anyone under 17 in L.A. make 17 your lower age limit, that's not exactly rocket science.

Could Stephanie have asked to switch groups?
    It seemed ridiculous to have a group of two and a group of four.
    "That's Numberwang!"

funny you should ask - cause i distinctly remember hearing frenchie say no one wanted to sing in their group cause they were powerful or something... steph did mention that she would have liked to join their group and was convinced by the shows producer to do the group song with the group she was in... cause it had a "different" feel to it.

I think it would have been great to see Steph strutting it with the other two ladies.

Shame she didn't get the chance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That would have been an good trio...

I don't know, I was a huge Steph fan after the auditions but in the little bit we did see of her after that she completely got outshined by Julia and Kimberly Caldwell. I think it would have only been worse alongside two singers as good and powerfull as Kimberly Locke and Frenchie. I would have liked to have seen more of her in hollywood though to get a better feel. Hopefully she will be the one to replace Frenchie and will get her chance to shine.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

FORT Fan
    The bright side is that Stephanie can compete next year for American Idol 3, since she didn't make the Top 32. Another year of seasoning.

For all the talk of Frenchie and Kim L's super performance of "Band of Gold," (and it was indeed a super performance), the performance by Kimberly Caldwell, Julia DeMato, Stephanie Schultz and Elizabeth Dickerson of "You'll Never Get To Heaven" was very, very good.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I didn't really care for Stephanie's voice, myself. But hopefully she will be successful in whatever she is doing after the AI competitions.

FORT Newbie
    Megan, The site is coming along nicely .... excellent..excellent.

hey! i haven't checked back here in awhile. i've been exchanging emails with stephanie and her family and now the site has some of her studio pictures. also, mojo (http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/mojodude03) provided me with video clips of the two auditions that were televised. If anybody could possibly provide me with screen caps from the two episodes, please let me know; that would be just great. Keep checking for updates, thanx for all the support, and keep voting for the site! (It's number 5 right now!!)
    cross your fingers that stephanie is picked to replace frenchie. (if the replacement is already known, i'm not aware of it, so somebody please tell me!)
    Thanx, again, for all the support for the site! you guys rock!
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast