Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Schultz?

Thanks for the link.
    Welcome to the site
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by abstractedxXxx
    http://www.freewebs.com/stephanieschultz
    just recently up... it's very basic and not yet close to complete... but there's hope for it :-D
    Thanks Megan... I like it. "If you build it they will come".-(A Field of Dreams)

thanks... you guys are so much more supportive than people from other boards
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

Zethon

Hot Hot HOt

The second I saw her come on stage I was in total love with this girl. She sang well, sure, but what really got me was that long blonde hair and that killer 16 year old body w/the belly-shirt.

Yum, yum, yum.

Pedophile alert
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Some people never live down the idiocy of their first post.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you for the welcome.

Great site Megan! Thanks for making it. The more exposure for her the better.

FORT Newbie
    hey what's up everybody...stephanie was definitely one of my favorites when i saw her first audition...she was very very good and a beatuiful girl...her age may have been a factor in her not getting chosen but i doubt it...there are 2 reasons why i think she didn't make it
    1) she was unfortunate to have been singing with kimberly caldwell and julia damato (2 fabulous singers)
    2) that kind of song, i believe, is not her type of singing (i know you guys are going to hate hearing this, but she honestly didn't sing it that well)
    i definitely agree with the point that there are a few of the top 32 who don't deserve to be ahead of stephanie (i haven't seen the latest episodes 7 and 8) but she is better than meosha and bettis...one more thing, i am having trouble believing that that is actually stephanie's mother (i mean, what are the odds)...but if it is, tell stephanie that she is a beautiful singer and will have plenty of more opportunities for success (she is the best 16-year old singer i've ever heard)...she'll make it someday if she continues to grow
    p.s. please vote kimberly caldwell into the wildcard spot, she deserved to have made it ahead of charles
    thanks for whoever finished reading this

Hi buffbuhr,

I totally disagree about Kimberley deserving to make it ahead of Charles.
    Charles didn't miss a note in his performance, whereas Kimberely while good overall, really struggled to reach some of the notes she went for.
    I think Stephanie was o.k.
    We didn't get to see her individual audition after the group audition so that performance might not have gone too well
    With regard to the group audition not being her type of music, well, tough frankly, she wouldn't have any control over the material she released if she were to win the show so she has to have and show some versatility.
    I think she needs to rethink her look, the acid blonde hair has been done numerous times before and I would like to see her go for something more natural.
    She did strike me as very sweet kid though so I wish her well with her career whether it's through a second chance at AI or by some other means.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Stephanie Schultz

Stephanie is hot! Not only was she the most beautiful girl in AI2, she was one of the most talented. I'm not even an Alicia Keys fan and I *loved* her performance. I honestly have to say, I think she's better than Kelly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast