+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AI- Live in Vegas (Sept. 23)

AI- Live in Vegas (Sept. 23)

From FOX.com

Not only will the 30 finalists reunite to perform in a Las Vegas special concert on Monday, Sept. 23 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT on FOX), but Kelly Clarkson will get to experience one more thrilling moment -- she’ll sing a duet with her own lifelong idol, country superstar Reba McEntire! The pair will perform Reba’s Grammy Award-winning hit "Does He Love You?" (a song which Kelly once perfected in a seventh grade concert!)

In addition, Kelly will belt out her new single, "A Moment Like This." The show will also feature the debut of Kelly's brand new music video for her song, "Before Your Love." Ryan Seacrest and Brian Dunkleman host this momentous event.

Oh goodie! Not only do we get to see the 2 dorky hosts again, but we'll get a "treat" by hearing all 30 finalists reunite. :rolleyes

A reunion? It's only been about 2 weeks since we saw them. Do they really need 2 hours???????
    Will I watch it? Most probably!

I'll probably watch too Wolf.
    There are many of the original 30 finalists that I would be most happy to never hear again (Alex, Tenia).
    There are a couple I would have liked to see get further in the competition, namely Gil Sinuet and Christopher Aaron.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My daughter saw the ad and was very excited... I'll probably pass, but run upstairs when somthing good is happening
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i won't even kid myself. i'll so be watching.

though...i have to say...i think i've heard kelly sing "a moment like this" PLENTY of times already.

i'm actually looking forward to hearing angela peel sing again.

Hmmm, I'm watching it but I'm not really lovin it.

It really sounds as though Kelly and Justin in particular need to give their voices some rest.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just a head's up.

feel sure that i will have PLENTY to say about slutty natalie burge after the 2 hour special of AI is over.

could she GRAB herself any MORE?!!!

(paulie, did i get your attention or are you glued to your television set just waiting for a glimpse of natalie grabbing her crotch or running her hands up and down or body some more? )

face it, nat. your 15 minutes are up. your next gig is on the casting couch.

It's interesting to see how some of the 30 are really "over performing" on this show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

After these two hours their fifteen minutes is up, so let them do all the crotch grabbing and hamming they want. After tonight America will forget about them and in about two months America will probably forget about Kelly because despite her pipes she's stuck singing shitty half-assed ballads.

Well America will forget then until AI2 starts in January and they can be seen in the crowds trying out again.
    I know we haven't seen the last of Alex and Tenia.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast