+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AI- Live in Vegas (Sept. 23)

Originally posted by fluff
    Well America will forget then until AI2 starts in January and they can be seen in the crowds trying out again.
    I know we haven't seen the last of Alex and Tenia.
    omg please let there have been a clause in their contracts stating that if they made the top 30 they were unable to audition for AI2.

man, alexandra... COVER UP, girlfriend!!! not flattering.

After tonights show, I'm so over AI. It was booooo-ring!
    I liked some of the solo acts like Tamyra, Christina, and yes, even R.J., but the rest were so ho-hum! Also agree with you Ducky, I really like Kelly's voice but the her songs are crappy. I didn't even buy her single, and I doubt I'll buy her album.

And what was with Kelly's hair? She looked like she had roadkill on her head. She should have the stylist who fixed her hair fired.
    Her duet with Reba was so-so. But Oh my gosh, could Kelly's select a more unflattering outfit to sing with her idol.

Okay, I think I'm done criticizing.

I was watching Fear Factor and my sister called and said "Do you see kellys HAIR? She looks like Justin"
    Of course I had to run upstairs right away. Her hair looked awful. I only saw the first few minutes of the show, where they were showing her video in the background. Her hair looked so much better straight! ACK.
    Sounds like I didn't miss a whole lot
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I missed it. Too many things to watch. But, I guess I'm glad I missed it.

The only reason I might have tuned in was for, um, I think her name is Ryan Starr. The dark-haired chick who looks like an Aerosmith roadie. I could be wrong on the name, though. I only ever watched the final 2 episodes of the show.

No John, that is the PERFECT description of Ryan!
    She bugged me, but was my daughters early fav!

1. Christina Christian is a beautiful young woman.
    2. Tamyra, Tamyra, Tamyra...you were robbed. You should have been the second person in the finals, not :afro. That rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" was fantastic.
    3. Why didn't the guys who were in the Top 30 but not the Top 10 get a number like the women did ("Midnight at the Oasis"? Whatever...:rolleyes)
    4. No matter how long he grows his hair or how hard he tries, EJay will never be as talented as :afro. He is, and will always be, Captain Underbite.
    5. As other people have already mentioned, there is just something odd-looking about Jim Verraros' face.
    6. Kelly looks better with her hair straight than crimped.
    7. Kelly did a great job in the duet w/ Reba, but you could tell her voice was getting strained (and you could really hear it when she sang "A Moment Like This").
    8. A.J., A.J., A.J., give it up...you aren't some hip-hop rapper guy and you aren't ever going to be. You'll always be a boy-band member wannabe. And, if you're going to grow facial hair, grow a real moustache/goatee/beard. And get rid of those stupid sunglasses, for God's sake. You're not that cool and never will be. You just look silly in them.
    9. Natalie Burge looks better with her hair straight than crimped as well.
    10. Every time we saw Chris Badano on the screen, my partner said, "Isn't that kid up past his bedtime?" And everytime we saw A.J., he'd say, "That's an E! True Hollywood Story just waiting to happen."
    11. The R.J./ Christina duet was good. But, I thought that :afro and Tamyra were going to sing their duet again, too?
    12. R.J. did a good job, even if it was a little boring.
    13. Nikki, Nikki, Nikki...how did you last as long as you did on the show? You're not completely devoid of talent, but Christina and certainly Tamyra should have lasted longer than you did.
    14. You could tell that some of those that didn't make it past the Top 30 realized that this would very well be their last moment in the spotlight.
    15. Brian Dunkleman is just plain awful. Ryan Seacrest would do a much better job either alone or with a different co-host for AI2.
    16. Does Ryan Starr own anything that isn't ripped?
    17. Someone needs to fire whomever was teaching those kids about lip-synching.

(That's it for now...if I think of any more, I'll add 'em...)

OMG
    So funny lobeck - I love your sense of humour.

I'm really pleased to see you here

I agree about Ryan, everything she owns is ripped.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jim looks downright scared on stage, Natalie is just too much, well, Natalie and whoever did the the choreography for I'm every woman should suffer the same fate as the lip sync coach.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Lobeck, lobeck, lobeck, that was fantastic dude!
    I do believe that reading that was better than watching the show. Of course I didn't actually watch....
    Welcome!

hey lobeck!

glad to see you found the place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast