+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    I can't believe that website "vote for the worst" had any impact because I don't believe that 99% people who watch the show and vote have even seen it and of those who have seen it how many are to waste their time voting for someone they can't stand? I had trouble getting through on all the lines I called...Carrie, Bo, Vonzell, & Anthony. I didn't make a lot of calls and I called after 10:00 pm but I was able to get a few votes in for each one. Now I kind of wish I would have thrown a few votes to Connie...not that it would have made a difference but you know.

I don't understand why they're proud to take credit for impacting the vote. If you don't like the show, don't watch it.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    i thought Constantine was horrible on tuesday night and am not shocked that he got the boot. i believe this same scenario came up last season with jasmine trias. anyone remember "jasmine, you are safe"??? i wouldn't be surprised if mr savol sticks around a couple more weeks. i don't care when he goes because he won't win and that's all that matters. he isn't up to par with the other contestants vocally, so i don't care if he goes now or in two weeks. it'll be bo and carrie in the finals, the way it should be
    Praise seitan!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    I don't understand why they're proud to take credit for impacting the vote. If you don't like the show, don't watch it.

These people also need to get a life; they are living in an unreal world...disconnected with reality. I watch the show and vote because I enjoy most of the performances. I also like to watch these young singers grow into better singers as they handle the challenages that are thrown at them. Just look at Anthony and Vonzell.

I think it will be Bo and Vonzell....all the way to the last two.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I think it will be Bo and Vonzell....all the way to the last two.
    I'd like to see that. I think Vonzell is better than Carrie. I really think Carrie is overrated, especially judged on her past few performances.

So do I, Cindirella. I think Vonzell is much more talented.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I am thrilled that Constantine is gone!!! My brother (Gary) was all for him and I love seeing him getting knocked down a few pegs. I do not like it when my brother is in a position of power and I am not. When this happens, he gets cocky and over cofident!!!!

Saying this, Constantine did deserve to make it this far. But for the reason above and because I am not a Con maniac like my brother is, I did not mind seeing him go!!! Now I can watch the rest of the season without Gary gloating about Con all the time!!! There's nothing worse than seeing your favorite leave but having to see your buddies/family gloating about THEIR favorite and being disrespectful to YOURS!!! When Ryan announced that Bo was safe two weeks ago, Gary just had a party and didn't consider the fact that Mom and I's favorite was still in danger!!! That was disrespectful IMHO!!! Since Nadia is gone, I don't care who wins (even Scott) at this point. I just hope it is not Carrie -- I like her even less than Constantine!!! Unfortunately, I think Carrie will win AI4. (Darn judges!)

Vonzell all the way!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    I'd like to see that. I think Vonzell is better than Carrie. I really think Carrie is overrated, especially judged on her past few performances.
    I think Vonzell is much much better than Carrie. I do not like that farm princess at all. My mom & I are waiting for the time when she is outta here!!!! Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I do give it over to Vonzell over Carrie, though Nadia was still my fave female. I think Con should have been around at least another week, ie, Scott goes home. Its not so much that Scott is bad. I've said he is tons better then some of the past seasons contestants. But lets face facts, he should be gone by this point and happy how far he went. My voting has always been for Bo. I feel guilty for not throwing a few to Con... guess I fell into the "he's safe" group. Again I am going to vote my heart out for Bo and Vonzell. Carrie bores me, she has no real passion when she sings. Even if its country, its like a barbie doll out there. Anthony, well... I like the kid, he is decent, but he is no Clay. I'd see him go in a couple of weeks, maybe even after CArrie. But anything is possible. Perhaps it will come down to Scott and Carrie... guess who will win??? Big shocker! lol!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    His band has a record coming out
    According to "Us" magazine, his band, "Pray for the Soul of Betty" will release its self-titled album on June 7. (Koch Records)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast