+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion

I wasn't a huge Constantine fan, but I was S H O C K E D that he was out and Scott in the TOP three!!! Sorry, but I don't think this is his fans' votes.
    I have seen some of these web sites "vote for the worst", but it is still hard to imagine that this group of people would have such power. If they indeed have such power, something needs to be changed in the voting system.

And besides... why is it that when I try to vote for a contestant, the line is busy 6 or 7 times out of 10? This is a big vote loss....... I bet Scott's line aint as busy, but he probably still gets a constant flow of votes. Maybe votes should be limited to 1 vote per phone line. That would eliminate multiple votes from people and would show the actual fanbase of a contestant.

Just imagine that these anti AI people may have caused for Ruben to win over Clay... or for some of the greatest contestants to be eliminated... or maybe even for Scott to win this years American Idol. How pathetic can someone be to enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I am done with this show. I thought the *vote for the worst* thing was funny at first, but it's sucked every bit of enjoyment for me from the show.

I refuse to watch that fat, smirking, creepy, untalented bozo for even one more minute. Someone let me know if he's voted off, so I can tune in again. :phhht
    AJane - you summed Scott up perfectly. He should have been long gone. It was wrong that Connie was voted off before him ....

I had that sinking feeling as soon as ryan told constantine he was in the bottom 3.

1) Anthony had a genuinely decent performance
    2) I generally tended to think higher of vonzell
    3) It was one of those "fan base votes necessary" weeks for constantine and I was afraid simon's comment about scott relaxed some guards/drew the attention away enough so this would slip through

And yes paula did look very haggard

On another note, I watch idol everyweek now 50% for contestants and 50% for what paula will do next week. It's like a human carwreck. Oh the depravity.

Oh, and for the few Scott fans out there... Nothing against you, but I STILL don't think Scott is getting this huge number of (fair) votes from you. Just check out some polls online, where people vote WHO should get voted off. Scott has topped these polls BY FAR for a few weeks now!

Example - MSNBC poll - Who should be voted off next?
    1st place: Scott 68%
    .............. ...........
    and then in 2nd place: Anthony 19%
    and everyone else under 10%

meu
    I have no idea what it is but something is seriously wrong with the voting procedure when a man like Scott remains in the top three. His voice quivers, shakes and is most often way off key. He has an arrogant attitude and can't move on the stage without reminding me of a a lumbering large animal in a circus.

Maybe it's the "vote for the worst" factor and maybe it's something else...I don't have a clue but I do know that the show is off somehow and that it is no longer enjoyable for me to watch.

The Judges are predictable and boring and the contestants aren't that great.

Ryan gets more and more annoying every week so I ask myself, self, "Why are you watching this garbage?" Maybe for the same reason that people rubber-neck at the scene of a wreck?

I am not watching if they do another series because there comes a point when a person has to preserve some dignity and my time has come (at least after THIS series ends)!!
    https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=27335

You don't have to look for conspiracies. Constantine suffered from a vote split with Bo, just as Nadia did with Vonzel, and for that matter Jessica did from Carrie. Anyone who ever followed a school board election will tell you the same thing.

Lex
    I was completely surprised about this show.

I didn't think Scott deserved to be in the Bottom 3, but I figured he would be in it anyway. So, I was surprised when he was in the Top 3.

I knew that Constantine would be in the Bottom 3 because his performance was really poor. But, I never expected him to have the least ammount of votes. Wow.

While I'm sad to see Constantine go, I'm ultimately pleased with the results. Although, Carrie squeaked by with a bad performance again. I don't know what to think about that.

My husband and I are thrilled that CM is gone... however.. it is sick that Scott is still there. My feelings were "if Constantine doesnt go now, he risks mucking up the top 3... If Scott doesnt go now his days are still numbered" Ohh I hope I'm right. I cant stand his waddly smirky arrogent face. :phhht He is the only person I can think of that makes me use "fat" as an insult. Heck Ruben was bigger, but so cute and suave. If I have to see Scott mouthing little prayers and thankyous to God for much longer... I just wanna scream at the TV. "GOD HAS MORE IMPORTAINT THINGS TO DO, HE IS NOT KEEPING YOU ON AI"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan
    Really glad to see this site back up. I missed it!

I was soooo shocked and disappointed that Constantine was voted off. I just can't believe that he went from never being in the bottom 3, to being voted off, just like that. What happened to all the people that had been keeping him out of the bottom 3? Lots of them suddenly lost interest? They suddenly switched to liking someone else better? They thought Constantine was safe, so they decided they'd do something else with their time on Tues. night, instead of voting? I just don't get it, and find it hard to believe that the result was truly "accurate."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast