+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Simon's Credibility

I think the contestants reactions to Simon's coments speak volumes about his credibility. Ever notice how tense some of them seem to be when they get to Simon? It's like everything was fluff and Simon is the real decision maker. If Simon says something positive, their faces light up like they just got a second scoop of ice cream with their birthday cake.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient City
    If Simon was given more than 15 seconds to comment, he might indeed be more relevent. But how often is he forced to make his point over Paula's histrionics? And then Randy chimes in. . . Poor Simon can't even complete a thought uninterupted. Con't me as a Simon fan. Who can Fox get to replace Paula next year?
    A replacement for Paula? Let's see, um Paris Hilton? We could be told "That's Hot" about every performance. Or maybe Whitney Houston, at least we wouldn't have to speculate about whether drugs were involved. Or Rosanne, I think she is available, then if she didn't agree with Simon she could just punch him out.

I am a Simon fan. I appreciate his point blank direction. As to questioning HIS credibility- have you heard Paula sing? she wouldn't have made it pass the producers to even sing in front of herself...just my opinion on the matter
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    Or Rosanne, I think she is available, then if she didn't agree with Simon she could just punch him out.
    Razorbacker - That's Hot!

Simon

Simon is a good judge because he is always honest about the opinion that he states....although some of the things he says to the contestants are quite cruel...

FORT Regular
    By the way, Il Divo will likely debut at #4 with nearly 150K sold...AMAZING sales for them. If people were critiquing him for them, looks like they will at least have mild success.

I usually agree with Simon, except when it comes to Carrie, when it comes to young blondes, Simon thinks with his other head.
    Yup, I said it...

Constantine made the comment in an interview ( not sure which at the moment) that his instructors at the Conservatory made Simon seem like a pussy cat.

You have to have noticed how well he always took criticism smiles back no matter what they said.

They need someone to prepare them for the real world!!

what I love is that Simon said Scott would be packing his bags. And he was wrong.

Love it!!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I believe Simons word were..." if I were you I would pack my bags". That was not an untrue statement. I might have made it myself under my breath!
    As Constantine anyone of them could leave at anytime...so you must be prepared for the worst. His comment ment the axe could fall!! And it very well SHOULD have, Lord knows why it did not!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast