+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trenyce

I thought she was amazing, other then Kimberly, she's the other one I hope advances.

She was extremely good. I never much cared for that throaty growl she used through most of the song, and she used it way too much even for that choice of song. But, she has a very powerful voice, a great look, and I think if she doesn't make it, she's a top choice for a wildcard spot.

I was very pleasantly surprised with her performance tonight. I didn't remember her from the earlier rounds, but I definitely could see her making it through to the Top 10. If she does get that far, though, it will probably be via a wildcard slot.

I really liked her choice of outfit.
    Didn't like the song she sang at all, but I thought she did a good job with it.
    I just can't see her getting an automatic spot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hated that she growled her way through the song. I think if she had picked a song that suited her better I would have liked her better. She still did a great job.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

i am going to go the other way on this one and say i didn't like trenyce. i didn't like her growl, her song choice or her name. (her outfit looked like one of tamyra's or christina's from last season, so it was quite cute.) when simon said, "i can't remember you, but that might be okay because the last person i said i couldn't remember was kelly clarkson" i was wiggin. i think that trenyce can in no way compare to kelly's talent.

I agree on the Kelly comparisson.

I would like to hear her sing a different song, but I wouldn't want her to get through at the expense of Charles who I really liked.

I image that if she doesn't make it through tonight we will at least see her back for the wildcard show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

wow. really? i guess i was in a foul mood last night when i was watching (no, i know i was) but i really found trenyce to be nothing special.

Trenyce was a pleasant surprise for Joey and me last night. We both agreed that if she doesn't get an automatic berth in the Top 10 (which we doubt she will), she will probably get invited back for the wild-card show.

so i'm beginning to think maybe it was me...

then again, today, in a much better mood than last night, the only three people from this group that i would ever be interested in hearing again are kim, julia and charles.

+ Reply to Thread