+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ford Commercials

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    Now, I like the group medley segments! Probably my favorite was last year's tribute to Motown. It often showcases their talent - epecially in dancing!
    I like the group medley's too, when they each do little bits of different songs. I hated hearing them each do a line in one song...made the songs disjointed and horrible with all the different styles.

Quote Originally Posted by HueyDueyLuey961
    The commercials make me want to vomit. The advertisement people at AI are shameless...as in ANY product placement, no matter how obvious, is GOOD product placement. I don't know how they get the contestants to do it. Same with the group medleys.
    It's not just AI who do product placements. Have to been to any movies lately for example? Frankly, I can't think of very many commercials or product placements for anything that has made me want to rush out and buy the product.

I dont like the commercials either. I think there cheasy but they give me a good laugh. So the only reason I like them is because it gives me a chance to laugh. Does anybody kno if the contestants get paid for the commercials? i always wondered if they got paid for it and never found out.
    GO CONSTANTINE!!!

Kao
    The muppets one creeped me out.

Loved this past week's one. Very colorful and "Urban". The car looked too small though for some reason.

"Everybody Got Their Something" is one of my favorite commercials of all the seasons. I want to say it is the #1, but I've probably forgotten a few of the older ones I really liked (if any). I actually enjoyed, and that's saying something.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    "Everybody Got Their Something" is one of my favorite commercials of all the seasons. I want to say it is the #1, but I've probably forgotten a few of the older ones I really liked (if any). I actually enjoyed, and that's saying something.
    I loved "Everybody Got Their Something" too... is there anywhere on the net where we can see the commercials? Are they on the official website?

This week's commercial wasn't very interesting, but Carrie looked cute in that hat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123