+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344

Thread: 3/7 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Ok, I liked the show last night, and I'm hopeful for who goes on. To me, there are four who are in, three who are fighting for two slots, and one who's as good as gone.

The guaranteed ins:
    Anwar
    Mario
    Nikko
    Bo

On the bubble:
    Constantine
    Anthony
    Scott

You're out:
    Travis

I would love for it to be Constantine and Travis, but I think it could also be Travis and Anthony. It's prossible Scott could go, but I don't think it's as likely as the others.
    I don't think Anthony will go just as yet...he's a pretty popular and flairy one...I actually liked his latin performance of Marc Anthony's song. I think he deserves to be in the top 12 more than some others. That's just me.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

BTW, Mario is a WONDERFUL performer...I like him...he's gooooood. I think he can be a versatile performer which is good.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    I don't think Nikko is guaranteed in. He's actually in danger of elimination just like Aloha did last week (and so off she went). If there will be surprises on Wednesday, it's going to be that Nikko will be eliminated and Scott will move on (Scott & Constantine had more exposure than him). Yeah, I want Travis, Scott and Constantine out, they are just out of their league right now. Scott sang the same song they had for the group auditions, he could have sang something more original instead of rehashing what he already sang. He should take a note from Anwar and be more creative. We expect Travis to be gone and it's either Scott or Constantine next.
    Told you so! Nikko was hanging by the skin of his teeth in trying to beat out Scott for that last slot to the Finals. It's a pity because Scott took no risk in singing the same song he sang in the group auditions and also sang first while Nikko took a creative risk in singing a Ray Charles song. Because Scott had a vignette of his own prior to the semis, he developed more fans than Nikko. If Nikko performed last, I think he would have made it over Scott since people will remember him more.

+ Reply to Thread