+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaded Journalist

I love the JJ! He does a really great recap of the shows (although Lobecks are just as good if not better ). I personally love that he spends a lot of time ripping on Ryan Seacrest.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    I was reading through the Jaded Journalist's email columns from the past couple of weeks, and he mentions that he does a late night internet talk show for Fox. I've been dying to know who this guy is since AI2, so of course I had to check it out, and now...well, I feel strangely disappointed. Not that he is a disappointment- the interviews are as funny as ever, (especially the one with Arrested Development's Will Arnett). It's just that now the mystery is gone! Oh well.

Here's a link, proceed with caution!

http://www.fox.com/lnfs/

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke

I've been dying to know who this guy is since AI2, so of course I had to check it out, and now...well, I feel strangely disappointed. Not that he is a disappointment- the interviews are as funny as ever, (especially the one with Arrested Development's Will Arnett). It's just that now the mystery is gone! Oh well.

Oh-my-gosh! You can't *do* that to me!! I'm so tempted to go there now, because it's there, but I don't know if it's worth it...

A disapointment how?? Like, the way he looks? Detailsssss!

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke

I cant get the link to work.. I'll try again later on a different computer, but if that doesn't work, can you pm me who it is?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    I cant get the link to work.. I'll try again later on a different computer, but if that doesn't work, can you pm me who it is?
    Hmm... I have no idea why that link won't work. The address is correct, but I probably don't know how to properly post a link! I'll pm you with the info, Terena.

I'm not disappointed because the JJ was unattractive, sometimes it's just more fun not knowing things. He does a pretty good interview with Jon Peter Lewis on the site I unsuccessfully tried to post the link for, and it's definitely worth checking out for JPL fans.

The link didn't work for me, but copying and pasting it worked.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

He looks pretty much how I pictured.

FORT Fan
    Yeah, I couldn't resist looking (I had to see the famous Jaded Journalist! He's the man!) ...and he looks like I thought he would. He's not the most attractive person in the world EVER, like he claims he is. But he is attractive! In my book, anyway. Hold on... On a side note-- WHERE'S MARIO??!? *sob,sniffle,hackingsob,tear,h eartwenching sigh* ...okay, carry on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12