+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Voting

Tonight I voted a bunch of times for Mario, Nikko, Anwar, and Bo, about 10 times for Scott, and once for Anthony. Those are the people I want to make the top 12.

FORT Fogey
    Season 1: Didn't watch
    Season 2: Didn't watch
    Season 3: Didn't watch
    Season 4: Watched since the beginning but haven't voted yet since it seems the people I like most (Bo and Anwar) seem to be favorites.

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar

Don't Assume

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    Season 1: Didn't watch
    Season 2: Didn't watch
    Season 3: Didn't watch
    Season 4: Watched since the beginning but haven't voted yet since it seems the people I like most (Bo and Anwar) seem to be favorites.
    The problem is that many people assume they are the favorites and vote for one of their lesser choices to assure they also get in... and sometimes it turns out that the really good ones didn't get many votes because everyone assumes they are shoe ins.... I agree with your two favorites... but I encourage you to vote for them if you like them... or they might be the next one to go...

Ex. Last night I waited an hour before calling... I had NO PROBLEM getting through to Bo's line, but Anwar's and Nikko's were both still pretty busy... I didn't call any of the others, because frankly I don't care one way or the other aboutany of the others.

Just food for thought... we want to keep Bo and Anwar... all the help we can get is appriciated!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Libra, how much does it cost to text? I've been hearing different things...
    Sorry WL, I just saw this post last night during lock down on the thread and remembered to come back to it today. My text plan is $5/month for unlimited texting so I don't pay anything more than that no matter how much I vote. Every plan is different though, but honestly it's worth it to me super quick and easy. (plus I do use my text messaging on a regular basis anyways to stay in touch with my employees when I'm not at the store...it's the least intrusive way they can ask me things and I don't mind sending a quick text, just don't expect me to answer a call)

Ahh...thank you libra. I have unlimited texting as well but I thought there was an extra charge for texting in my vote. This is good to know. Thanks again!

Season 1 - didnt' watch it
    Season 2 - Clay, but not a zillion times
    Season 3 - George about a zillion times, a few times Latoya and Diana
    Season 4 - Bo and Nadia, not an outrageous amount and threw one vote to Lindsey last night
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Season 1 : not watched it
    Season 2 : Clay till my finger numb and Corey when he still around
    Season 3 : Matthew Metzger, La Toya, Jasmine, Diana
    Season 4 : Mario zillion zillion zillion times, Jessica zillion times, Anwar couple times.

Voted For Linds 615
    Voted For Mario 675
    Voted For Carrie 715
    Luv Them Allllllll
    LUV LINDSEY
    ~~~AND~~~~~ CARRIE

Ok, well I guess me admitting that I've been an idol fanatic comes out in this post. Each season, I will only give 1 phone vote per contestant I like in the semi-finals and then 1 vote for my absolute favorite contestant during the final shows.

AI1 - voted weekly ever since the semi-finals for Tamyra Gray until she got kicked off and then switched to Kelly. Why Tamyra was not in the final two, I will never know.
    AI2 - it was all about Trenyce until she was eliminated and then I switched to Ruben. I still think Trenyce got kicked to the curb too early and it was thanks to some totally underserved comments from Simon.
    AI3 - voted for George once or twice and when he was kicked off sent all my votes to Fantasia
    AI4 - Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo. He can sing and reminds me of all the guys I had crushes on in college.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMario&Linds
    Voted For Linds 615
    Voted For Mario 675
    Voted For Carrie 715
    Luv Them Allllllll
    You placed over 2,000 votes???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast