+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vonzell Solomon

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    She is probably my favorite girl this season, with Mikalah coming in a close second. Her voice is very rich, although I am worried about her upper register, which is definitely her Achilles Heel.

Go Vonzell!
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    She is one of my favourites out of the females. I would be weary about my comments to her if I were a judge. She is a postal worker . I think she will definitely make the top 12 though.

I agree, HDL. Vonzell's upper register is a little iffy . But there have been and will be pop stars with limited ranges. I don't need a voice that spans 4 octaves. Knowing your voice and showcasing it in the best arrangement is all I ask. Other people differ on that point though, I know.

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    I concur MS, if she sings songs that focus on her lower octave(s) she will go far.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

this girl can sing! she has the look the attitude and style.... she reminds me of Trenyce!!

I like Vonzell a lot. I like her voice and personality, her entire package. Probably my favorite of the girls.
    It's so hard to form an opinion this early on, but yes, I deinitely want her in the top 12.

I like her a lot, but what does she mean by getting a debut CD out by April?
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Love her name! American Idol is starting to compete with ANTM for fanciest names first! Definitely will make it into top 12

I live in a Magical place called "New Jersey"
    Vonzell is definetly my favorite in this competition! Her voice is very smooth and she seems to have an amazing level of control. She has been consistantly excellent in every performance she has given. Furthermore, she's got a lot of style, confidence, and personality. Yes, the mail stuff was corny, but obviously the show just did that so you could know her as more than "The Girl With Two-Tone Shoes". She also has a lovely talking voice, and seems to work well with other contestants. In other words, I Vonzell!

And to what BubbleBunny was saying about the CD, I heard that American Idol is letting anyone try out this year, not just amateur singers, so some of the semi-finalists (Vonzell, and I heard Carrie Underwood?) have already recorded CD's, while Contantine (this is just what I heard from a friend, not a realiable source) has done a lot of musical theater work. None of this is from any official source, so it may all be lies. Hope it helped anyway!
    On American Idol, I'm rooting for: Vonzell Solomon (my favorite!), Anwar Robinson (hometown boy!), and Nadia Turner (love tha hair). How about you?

"My analyst told me that I was right out of my head, the way he described it, he said I'd be better dead than live..." --Twisted

I live in a Magical place called "New Jersey"
    Oh, and Baby_DiAmoNd, I just realized that we have the exact same list of favorites! I was actually planning on putting that in my signature, but then I decided on what I've got right now...
    On American Idol, I'm rooting for: Vonzell Solomon (my favorite!), Anwar Robinson (hometown boy!), and Nadia Turner (love tha hair). How about you?

"My analyst told me that I was right out of my head, the way he described it, he said I'd be better dead than live..." --Twisted

+ Reply to Thread