+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Vonzell Solomon

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    Lyaaa~~! Vonzell is totally going to be the next American Idol. She is like Trenyce but so much more. ^^ I love the fact that she is a postal worker, because most of the mail people are nice. She also is so fashionable. Plus if you look at her interview video, she is so perky and sweet. =P

So I guess I'm a fan lol.

I'll be amazed (and horrified) if she reaches the top four. Carrie Underwood and several of the guys are so much better than Vonzell. Actually I'm not so sure that she'll even reach the top twelve.

So far, I like her. She's got a good voice, and a good attitude, but she's got some tough competion from Nadia and Carrie Underwood. I don't think she'll make it to the top 5, because, it's obvious the producers want a male to win this season.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I think she'll make the Top 12, she seems like a nice girl, and has a voice to match.

I agree.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    Lyaaa~~! Vonzell is totally going to be the next American Idol. She is like Trenyce but so much more. ^^ I love the fact that she is a postal worker, because most of the mail people are nice. She also is so fashionable. Plus if you look at her interview video, she is so perky and sweet. =P

So I guess I'm a fan lol.
    I hope she'll be the next American Idol.

Among the 12 ladies remaining, Vonzell is the most promising. I just love her! Great voice and warm personality. I'm pretty sure she will be among the last 6 female contestants standing.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

I'm not that impressed by her singing abilities; she lacks range. On the notes she can sing, her voice is rich -- I don't think she can handle high and low notes though.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    vonzell is my other favorite! her voice is INCREDIBLE and she has amazing stage presence.

when she went up there on tuesday and said "i'm going to be singing Aretha Franklin" all i could think was 'oh lord, i like you. please don't set yourself up for suicide like this!' but you know what? she pulled it off... and i really think she's gonna pull through into the top 5 at least.
    Praise seitan!

How can you have Usher as your favorite male pop star? :rolleyes Anyway this girl is good but sometimes too loud for my personal taste. Nothing unique about her voice.

vonzell definitely has a good voice, but hasn't had the personality to make her stand out.

I pick her as my early favorite. I was doubtful/hesitating too when she chose to sing Aretha, but then she knocked that song out! As far as her not having a personality, I don't know. . .she doesn't scream "pay attention to me!" but it seems like she gets noticed. I guess we'll find out how much appeal she has when the voting starts.

+ Reply to Thread