+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Travis Tucker

Bobby Brown? Is he considered worthy of a cover now?
    That was just miserable. Fake rap went out with Vanilla Ice. Fake R&B went out with Bobby Brown. Fake rap and R&B dance moves in the same performance were never in to begin with...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    I like him and certainly think he deserves to be there, at least, until Scott and Anthony go.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I voted continuously for this guy last night. Not because he was the best singer, either. He just has this certain spark that needs to be viewed week after week. I actually really enjoyed his performance. Bobbi Brown songs bring me back to happier and simplier times as a pre-pubescent middle schooler. I thought he more than nailed the performance and looked damn good doing it. Travis is the kind of guy born to be on TV.

I actually thought that Travis, Nikko, and Anwar were pretty special and really upped their game. I only bothered to vote for those three.

Me too. Honestly, I think he's a unique performer... something different than all of the other contestants. I know he can sing, I've seen it before! This week he was just off a little. I'm hoping [and praying] that he will make it to the top 12, then kick some butt and show all of the haters how great he really can do.

I love travis but I really don't think he did well Monday night and that can hurt him tonight. We'll have to see...

If he does remain in the competition, he'll need to kick butt next week.

I agree. I've seen Travis sing before and he's quite good! Then he starts trying to dance during all of it and the vocals definitely took a dive. But shoot, show me a live performer that can dance and not have their singing severely affected (and who isn't using a recorded vocal track.)

I hope he makes it through tonight, and then next week gets smart and just stands there and sings his little hiney off. If he doesn't next week, then he deserves to get booted.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He has got to be gone tonight. He is absolutely the weakest guy at this point. I don't think he has a snowball's chance in Hell.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

FORT Fogey
    To all Travis fans:

Hi! As you all may know, our Travis Tucker was voted off of American Idol last night. We voted our hearts out and crossed our fingers, but sadly he was the one to leave. We have not seen the last of him and I'd like to show him how much we all love and appreciate him. With that being said, I'm starting a fanbook of some sort. I'm in the process of making a Travis site [with a friend], and in addition to this, I think a fanbook would be a nice touch. I'm not sure yet if it'll be an online thing [so he can go to the site and see it], or a real book which would somehow be mailed to him [this would probably be harder to do.] Either way, I'm looking for letters, poems, etc. Please send everything to me, maleady33@go.com with something about Travis in the subject line. There is no deadline, but get these in as soon as possible please! <3

I really liked Travis, but knew it would be gone. The most ironic part is that he would have made the cut in Season 3. I wish him the very best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456