+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm upset that Nikko didn't make it, but I don't blame Scott. I only have one guy to cheer for now... Anwar.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

nikko in place of that wannbe-rocker, and that would have been the perfect 6 guys out there!!!

This is really sad. He is more deserving than Scott or Constantine to move to the Final 12 because he is more consistent and has a better voice than them.

I'm guilty of being a Nikko fan and I don't do any voting. I felt awful and worse yet that none of the judges were asked to comment how they felt about Nikko leaving.

Scott has a great voice, but his performance on Monday was a repeat of the 3-man performance along the way. I wasn't impressed at all.

I still say, Randy, Paula, and Simon should be able to have a share of votes to throw somebody's way. As much as some hate Simon, he knows talent (imo).

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Geez that was a rough night last night. I can think of at least 3 guys that Nikko should have been ahead of at this stage of the game. He was my favorite and I hate to play this card, but I'm just not interested in watching the rest of the show.
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

Nikko, I'm sorry to see you go. I would much rather have you in the Top 12 over Constantine.

FORT Fan

ouch

Based on singing ability, Nikko should not have gone this early imo. I am wondering if the fact that he comes from a rich and famous family wound up hurting him in the voting. It may have made it hard for him to come across as the scrappy underdog that seems to play well on the show a la Clay Aiken, Fantasia.

Nikko should of been in the Top 12 and not Scott or Constantine.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    Well you guys didn't vote enough for him. He need those votes. Although he's not my fave, I actually gave him more votes than anyone else (but didn't vote for Scott, Travis and Constantine) because I knew he was the least popular among the guys and was in danger of elimination. I did the same thing for Aloha the week before for the same reasons but to no avail.
    I voted for Nikko more than I did Anwar!!! Anwar line was way too busy to do constant calls, but I could vote for Nikko easily.

I for one am happy Nikko's gone. He was not anything special: no charisma and an average voice. America made the right decision to not vote him through.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I for one am happy Nikko's gone. He was not anything special: no charisma and an average voice. America made the right decision to not vote him through.
    Well, the same is true for Scott & Constantine. While, Constantine does has charisma, Nikko has a better potential factor for winning than Constantine. Nikko out-sung AND out-performed Bland Constantine. Scott has nothing going for him at all. This is AI, not Candid Camera. The #1 thing you gotta have is that you have to be able to sing and you got to be able to perform and Scott & Constantine doesn't have it -- Nikko does. You can have all the charisma in the world, but if you can't sing & perform well, you don't belong in the AI Top 12.

+ Reply to Thread