+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

FORT Newbie

Online fans don't mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    But it's true. All the ones booted so far don't have many pages of threads on them. Also if you check out the polls on MSNBC, it has predicted the 2 lowest vote getters so far. Constantine, Scott, Mikalah, Janay have avoided the bottom because they just have more fans supporting them.
    You can't go by polls or how many post someone has..LAtoya London & George Huff small posts showing on idolforums, idolonfox etc..Her/His fanbase was very small online but somehow they wound up in the top 4 and 5 staying longer than JPL and John Stevens

JPL and John Stevens had POSTS GALORE, Websites Galore and they still got the boot early.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinona
    You can't go by polls or how many post someone has..LAtoya London & George Huff small posts showing on idolforums, idolonfox etc..Her/His fanbase was very small online but somehow they wound up in the top 4 and 5 staying longer than JPL and John Stevens

JPL and John Stevens had POSTS GALORE, Websites Galore and they still got the boot early.
    George Huff lasted a whole whopping week longer than John Stevens. Not a big difference there, especially since they were both in the bottom two the week before JS was booted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinona

Oh yeah? Well guess who just got eliminated tonight????

Boo! Nikko is better than half the guys that are left and pretty much all of the girls.

Voting is over for me this season

Nikko was eliminated far too early in this competition.

Well you guys didn't vote enough for him. He need those votes. Although he's not my fave, I actually gave him more votes than anyone else (but didn't vote for Scott, Travis and Constantine) because I knew he was the least popular among the guys and was in danger of elimination. I did the same thing for Aloha the week before for the same reasons but to no avail.

I voted for him a lot, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I don't think that the number of pages a contestant has here is indicative of his popularity and/or how well he (or she) will do in the competition. I, for one, would be very surprised if Nikko doesn't make it to the Top 12.
    Like I said, he was in danger of the boot. Well I'm not surprised....I'm sure you are.

This is really sad. He is more deserving than Scott or Constantine to move to the Final 12 because he is more consistent and has a better voice than them. When it was only him Travis and Scott left, I was still hoping that Scott would get the boot but the fanbase is too big for Nikko to beat. Nikko not having a vignette of his own prior to the semi-finals just killed his chances. Only Bo and Jessica are the ones left who didn't get much air time. My guess is that Jessica will get the first boot in the F12 unless she does a stellar performance week after week. I think Lindsey would be the other girl. They don't have the luxury of relaxing or doing a safe song.

Paula couldn't imagine Nikko not being in the top 12....yeah, but she could see him now not in the top 12.
    Last edited by JonasGrumby; 03-10-2005 at 01:31 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was shocked that Nikko, and not Constantine, got the boot. That's just wrong.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm just crushed that Nikko didn't make it. How sad. Scott is now my public enemy #1! ha/ha
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

+ Reply to Thread