+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

I liked him a lot last night too. A good strong start, and a catchy song. I think he has a lot of potential. Probably not enough to make it top 6 though.
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

I love Nikko. I've heard him do some singing here locally. He's good. I think him going first will actually help him. Those of us who know him and love him are cutting him some slack because last nights performance wasn't bad. If he'd been bad and 1st, then I think he'd have more problems. More than anything I think his lack of previous air time is going to hurt him. Perhaps AI producers thought his pedigree would get him all the exposure he needed. Unfortunately, his dad's famous for baseball, not singing. He's going to have to be "Very On" for the remainder of the contest since everyone else already has developed a following.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    I liked him a lot last night too. A good strong start, and a catchy song. I think he has a lot of potential. Probably not enough to make it top 6 though.
    I hope your wrong. I really enjoyed his performance last night and have watched it again several times today.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I really like Nikko. Please don't let him get cut tomorrow!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    It will be a shame if Nikko gets cut tomorrow. He has great range, and can clearly make great song choices. He is a unique talent and deserves a spot in the top 12 in my opinion.

Okay, despite the fact that Nikko reminds me of Will Smith's buddy on "A Different World", I thought he sounded great. I think he's staying for a little while, and he should definitely improve.

Will Smith on A Different World?

tmlw, I believe She's referring to D.J. Jazzy Jeff, right Broadway?. "A Different World", "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" Hey what's the difference, they both were on NBC
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Oh crap. Thanks for the help, Tigerusty, but I actually meant Dwayne Wayne's (Kadeem Hardison) buddy on "A Different World." Remember the shorter guy with glasses and the buzz cut?

I had been trying to think of which show the guy was on between A Different World and Fresh Prince, and I ended up combining them.

*slinks out quietly*

eta: Here's a pic... the guy on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Oh crap. Thanks for the help, Tigerusty, but I actually meant Dwayne Wayne's (Kadeem Hardison) buddy on "A Different World." Remember the shorter guy with glasses and the buzz cut?

I had been trying to think of which show the guy was on between A Different World and Fresh Prince, and I ended up combining them.

*slinks out quietly*

eta: Here's a pic... the guy on the left.

Oh yeah, that guy. I do see the resemblance
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread