+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

i loved this guy's initial audition and was pleased he made the top 24. we didn't get to see much of him in the hollywood auditions, so i won't say whether i believe he'll make top 12 or not. i really liked him before though...

No airtime means no chance to develop a fanbase therefore will likely be the first guy cut. He or Jared Yates will be the first one's cut. Nikko Smith is a dead ringer for his dad.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I remember his audition being absolutely fantastic, but we haven't heard anything from him in a while. I think his odds are good... but then again, it seems like everyone has good odds we'll have to see what happens... for all we know, Nikko could beat out all of the current favorites.

i don't remember him

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I remember his audition being absolutely fantastic, but we haven't heard anything from him in a while. I think his odds are good... but then again, it seems like everyone has good odds we'll have to see what happens... for all we know, Nikko could beat out all of the current favorites.

I remember him only because he's Ozzie Smith's son. Otherwise, there's nothing memorable about this guy. He won't reach the top twelve.

Ok yes, Im sure that this is the guy who auditioned under the name of Osbourne, but OMG! Why hasnt anyone said anything about the fact that his favourite female pop artist is JoJo?!?
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

I loved his performance tonight --- it may not have been the best, but I think it showed off his voice beautifully.

Only one response in the Nikko thread post performance, that doesn't seem to bode too well for his chances.

I think the show have done him something of a disservice by making him the invisible man before this round of 24 started.

I tohught he was very good last night.
    I don't know where Simon's opinion that he gave a "back-up singer" performance came from. You'd audition many a back-up singer before you found anyone with the range and power Nikko showed last night.

I'm hoping he'll make it through this round, but if he's eliminated I wouldn't be surprised, disappointed, but not surprised.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I thought his performance was good last night. But I think being the invisible man is going to hurt his chances, not to mention going first.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I liked Nikko a lot last night. I definitely thought he had one of the top 6 performances of the night. However, going first probably hurt him a lot. I hope that he makes it through to the next round, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he didn't.

+ Reply to Thread