+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Too bad they decided to do a 6-6 split, men to women. Nikko (and Yes, I did vote for him, many times) should be there instead of Lyndsay or Mikalah. Should've been 7 (or 8) men, 5 (even 4) women, in my opinion.

I do believe Scott is a good singer, and Constantine in the Top 12 isn't surprising considering his stage presence, so I don't think a man should have given up a space for Nikko. Just one of the women.

However, that said, if a person can't pull enough votes at this stage of the competition, they should not be there. This is a competition about selling records, let's not forget. If the public is not behind you, it doesn't matter HOW good of a singer you are: I'm sure there are hundereds (maybe even thousands) of extremely talented people out there with great voices, who will never get noticed/get a record deal (and, well, frankly many who wouldn't bother or are too old to enter this competition, too) At least Nikko had this opportunity. I wish him good luck. Truly.
    I bet Constantine and Scott would not have made the top 12 if they were not showcased during the auditions (Same with Mikalah). It's safe to assume that Nikko (or Aloha) would have pulled lots of votes if he was showcased instead of those two fakers.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    I bet Constantine and Scott would not have made the top 12 if they were not showcased during the auditions (Same with Mikalah). It's safe to assume that Nikko (or Aloha) would have pulled lots of votes if he was showcased instead of those two fakers.
    so sad...

I was thinking, next year if they do the same format for the semi-finals, they should show everyone perform who has made the semi-finals, not just select people. Many performers were robbed because of this (and especially Aloha & Nikko!) I had never heard of Aloha until she made te 24!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I was EXTREMELY surprised that Scott got moved on over Nikko! I mean, Scott has a good voice and all, but Nikko always sounds SO amazing. I thought he would have surely made it to the top 12! But I guess not

Well, I think Nikko deserved to be in the top 12, and according to the fox website, he is now in and mario is out. According to the site, Mario withdrew today.
    And scene.

He is one LUCKY DUDE!!!!
    I cant believe he is back. I dont like him at all. This is so bad!

I dont see why he got to be in the Finals, I mean no-one re-entered when Corey had to exit unexpectedly. I wish it was ANYONE else but Nikko re-entering, seriuosly - either David or Travis preferably, but wouldnt have even minded the other 3.

This is because to me, Nikko seems like a Dark Horse, which means I can totally see him sneaking up really far and getting to a place he doesnt deserve. I know he is good, but I dont like him, and thats what makes it worse - at least everyone else dislikes someone who they know is bad and wont get far, but I can just see him picking up more fans, and I DONT WANT HIM TO!!!!

bring back Mario!!!!

Mario was one of my favorites but I'm still really glad Nikko's back. I'll be voting like crazy for him. Sorry, Danny!

Nikko already has been eliminated once, how is he going to feel getting eliminated again? I guess it is like in the past years with the wild-cards. They take their second chance and run with it as far as they can (like Clay, ,George, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    I dont see why he got to be in the Finals, I mean no-one re-entered when Corey had to exit unexpectedly.
    That's because someone was scheduled to go home that week, anyway -- either Corey or someone else. (For all we know, Corey might have been the lowest vote-getter that week, anway.) By not replacing Corey, they stuck to their elimination schedule, dropping one contestant from the top 12 that week, not two.

Having Nikko replace Mario just allows AI to start out the finals with 12 contestants, as scheduled.

...bring back Mario!!!!
    Mario wasn't kicked off, he withdrew "for personal reasons." How can they bring him back if he chooses to withdraw?
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

BACK NIKKO

Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!!

Nikko is back in the runnin'!!!!!

My St. Louis candidante is back!!!!

This is a happy day indeed!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread