+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikko Smith

i would have taken nikko over anthony or scott. i think he is a better singer and performer than both of them. but, no i didn't vote, so i cannot really complain!

I am thinking that Nikko can probably get a record deal now. And he doesn't have to go on the Idol Tour.

Trying to be positive, haha.

Too bad they decided to do a 6-6 split, men to women. Nikko (and Yes, I did vote for him, many times) should be there instead of Lyndsay or Mikalah. Should've been 7 (or 8) men, 5 (even 4) women, in my opinion.

I do believe Scott is a good singer, and Constantine in the Top 12 isn't surprising considering his stage presence, so I don't think a man should have given up a space for Nikko. Just one of the women.

However, that said, if a person can't pull enough votes at this stage of the competition, they should not be there. This is a competition about selling records, let's not forget. If the public is not behind you, it doesn't matter HOW good of a singer you are: I'm sure there are hundereds (maybe even thousands) of extremely talented people out there with great voices, who will never get noticed/get a record deal (and, well, frankly many who wouldn't bother or are too old to enter this competition, too) At least Nikko had this opportunity. I wish him good luck. Truly.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Newbie
    I do not think he should of went home last night.He sings better than Scott did.Scott should have been the one on the plane home.

FORT Fan
    I don't get where everyone says that Constantine has stage prescence. I don't see it. I see the same stuff at a high school battle of the bands. Nikko had stage presence (especially with let's get it on).....overall, he was a top 3 guy for me....I'm amazed he got booted.

Nikko ... major talent ... major loss .... he should have been Top 12.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    I am thinking that Nikko can probably get a record deal now. And he doesn't have to go on the Idol Tour.

Trying to be positive, haha.
    Completely agree. Nikko does NOT need American idol. He seems like the type that writes his own music. Anyways, just because you are quiet and don't jump around the stage does not mean that you will not make it in the music business. Look at all those R&B singers and Rap artists out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    I don't get where everyone says that Constantine has stage prescence. I don't see it. I see the same stuff at a high school battle of the bands. Nikko had stage presence (especially with let's get it on).....overall, he was a top 3 guy for me....I'm amazed he got booted.
    You are not the only one -- I don't see it either. When Nikko performed, I felt the energy. I did not feel any energy though from Constantine or Scott's performance.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    Well you guys didn't vote enough for him. He need those votes. Although he's not my fave, I actually gave him more votes than anyone else (but didn't vote for Scott, Travis and Constantine) because I knew he was the least popular among the guys and was in danger of elimination. I did the same thing for Aloha the week before for the same reasons but to no avail.
    Well I can't vote more than the whole two hours and that is what I did for him :rolleyes
    Last edited by JLuvs; 03-10-2005 at 08:02 PM.

I am a little shocked that Nikko did not make it through last night. I did'nt vote for him so I guess I can't complain to much, but I am really shocked that Scott made it through.

+ Reply to Thread