+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikalah Gordon

I'm with all y'all that think she's annoying! There's a fine line between confidence & arrogance & she crossed it a long time ago!

I hope she's not around for long. *crossing my fingers*
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't think she's annoying. My 15 (soon to be 16) year old daughter has friends exactly like her. Very energetic, overly-excited, can't get enough out of life personality. It's like when somebody told them the world is their's for the taking, a lightbulb went off and they realized something most of us spend a lifetime looking for. As long as she can maintain it through such a grueling process, I think she will do very well.

Can somebody help me remember if this is the one that Simon, Paula and Randy said she's "inconsistent" in her performances? She's either right on or blah?

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    ...I think she has star potential as well, reminds me of a young Streisand.

i was just coming here to say that. i actually LOVE mikalah. she's my favorite so far. i have loved her personality. she reminds me of barbara streisand in "what's up doc." she's just cute and quirky with a surprisingly soulful voice.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Her personality grates on my nerves. She has an okay voice, but needs to turn down the personality.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

looks like we're going to have a love/hate relationship this season with mikalah if she lasts. i have not found her to be annoying at all.

I find her to be very annoying; I haven't seen anything endearing about her. Sure, she's a cute girl, but there are other cute girls in this competition who don't make me want to gag with their inflated egos.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie
    Good and talented but not the best. But then she is young and brash. Reminds me of a young Bette Midler without the weight. She has to be in the top 12 simply for her entertainment value. I predict that she'll go far by sheer PERSONALITY rather than singing talent.

Under that silly posture of frenzy she calls a personality, is someone you'd like to see on TV just to laugh and smile because of all the stupid remarks she makes (e.g., "I want Simon to be my prom date", "I want to win to give my mom the breast enlargement she wants" <---- How crazy is that ?).

And that person, I really honestly like. This show can be confusing. She won’t win on voice, but the personality ( love it or hate it) will bring her far. I can already see producers salivating at the chance to get her to be the next version of Lindsay Lohan.
    Even if she does not win the crown SHE WILL BE ON TV for other reasons.

My only fear is her brashness grows on the audience's penchant for entertainment that she makes the top 3 and takes the place of better singers like either Carrie or Vonzell ( and that will make either of them the Tamyra Gray and Latoya London of this season ).

God help us if Mikalah ever becomes the winner. I'll be a big time travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i was just coming here to say that. i actually LOVE mikalah. she's my favorite so far. i have loved her personality. she reminds me of barbara streisand in "what's up doc." she's just cute and quirky with a surprisingly soulful voice.
    and her mom reminds me of Sally Fields on ER
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

She annoys me to no end. I really REALLY hope she doesn't make the top 12.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    Hmmm...she could do far worse than being compared to Streisand. She's a beautiful young woman, and I think her energy is endearing. This little girl has a bright future.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread