+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Janay Castine

I actually look back on Janay's performance and like her. ^^ She is 3rd in my list. Yesterday's performance was really pleasant to listen to I thought. And she is not nearly off-pitch or tune or key as much as the judges say. I think the judges have it engraved in their mind that she cannot sing. They won't even give her a chance. She definitely was not the worst last night. ~kick off the ho, i mean jessica...~
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

i had to switch to another channel while she was singing. it was soooo horrible i cound't bear listening to her rendition of 'dreaming of you'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    I actually look back on Janay's performance and like her. ^^ She is 3rd in my list. Yesterday's performance was really pleasant to listen to I thought. And she is not nearly off-pitch or tune or key as much as the judges say. I think the judges have it engraved in their mind that she cannot sing. They won't even give her a chance. She definitely was not the worst last night. ~kick off the ho, i mean jessica...~
    I think she definately WAS the worst. She was off, especially in the beginning of the song.

Woohoo!!! FINALLY! Janay is gone! Whew! Man! She's like a Weed!!!! (sounded like the Patrick Swayze song "She's like the Wind")

Well, it's about time.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567