+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Janay Castine

Yay! I'm so happy she will sing again. I liked her performance. =P
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

a lot of sympathy votes went her well...and she better turn in a great performance next week...coz I don't think the public will be all that kind next time around...

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm glad she gets another chance. I just hope she doesn't blow it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McMw
    a lot of sympathy votes went her well...and she better turn in a great performance next week...coz I don't think the public will be all that kind next time around...
    I agree on all points & I think it is too bad that someone stays because of sympathy while someone with more talent goes home. She has another chance, YEE HAA!

FORT Fan
    Guys, lets stop the sympathy now please. Besides she kinda has an attitude as she is kinda snarky with the judges for thinking that she sucks. A firecracker like that doesn't need sympathy votes, she needs a reality check.

Kao
    I really wish that she would do something else with the hair and not be so nervous and stiff on stage because last night she resembled a Cabbage Patch doll on crack.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melverine
    Guys, lets stop the sympathy now please. Besides she kinda has an attitude as she is kinda snarky with the judges for thinking that she sucks. A firecracker like that doesn't need sympathy votes, she needs a reality check.

I agree for a 17 year old.. she is snarky (Good word for her hehe). Only thing i think may be good about her sticking around is that maybe she will get made over by some one with style. She is 17, no reason why she should not dress it and look it.. the Rick James thing isnt working.. she needs help.

She sticks around to haunt us with a third performance while someone else with more ability goes home. This sympathy vote issue has got to stop.

She needs to stop bugging her eyes out all the time while she's singing. She looks like she saw a ghost. She was worse than Jennifer Hudson last year in that regard.

I agree that I think she got a lot of sympathy votes last week, especially a lot of teenyboppers who identify with her being close to her age and all... Also I think some of these young voters may have been angry at Simon's comments that she was "too young" and voted just to try to prove a point.

Knowing the way this show has gone in the past I won't at all be surprised if Janay finally gives a semi-decent performance next week, the judges will all praise her, and then she'll finally be sent home by the voters
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 03-04-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Her eyes freak me out! But she's kind of cute! In a girlish doll like way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast