+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I somehow think he did not walk out on his band, the following is from his band's website
    I think he is much doing the same as Ruben - hopefully he will get a better contract out of this for himself and his band, and then continue touring with his band. That's what Ruben basically did, right? To my understanding he is still with the same guys as before AI. Basically all in the band realize what great exposure this show is for them. The producers might have edited the audition to look like he abandoned his band (everyone knows how they try to create drama), but doesn't look like that is true.
    fair enough........it still doesn't change my opinion on him......he seems like a nice guy tho, so hopefully he would do well.....i prefer the other rocker Bo tho, but i am nearly certain that Cons will outlast Bo.....but you never know with the american public....

It pains me to say this, but I was so disappointed in his performance last night. I think a lot of it had to do with a poor song choice. Awful.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Even though he was pitchy last night, his already large fan base will vote him through. Hopefully he'll do better in the future so he can be in the top 12!

Wow... as in the bad way... I can't believe that Simon still tried to save him. The judges are trying to push him through so much. His song was all together pitchy and out of tune. When he sings, he seems to mush his words together. I hope he gets off on Wednesday...
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

I think Constantine is awesome. He is cute, he can sing, and hes just....cool. I think he could have done a little better last nite, but other than that he seemed to do pretty well.

Ok, not the best vocally, but he has so much charisma the rest of the bunch can not measure up to it. I just can't get my eyes of the TV screen when he sings. And the worst part is that he knows he has "it", he is self absorbed judging from the look he had after his song, but I still like him. He knew his vocals didn't go all that good, but he also knew it didn't matter that much. I do not even think this guy needs to win this competition to make it, he just needs to get some national exposure, and then go back to playing with his band after this "marketing gig".
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I liked Constantine more than Bo before last night but have changed my mind. Agree with Simon that Constantine has/had more charisma, but his performance was very weak last night to say the least. Beyond pitchy. Also, I didn't quite catch what he said to Randy but it seemed kind of rude when he was getting feedback. His reaction to criticism this early in the competition based upon a poor performance may limit how far he goes in this competition. His charm will wear thin if he bites back.

Constantine has a charisma working on him...i think the rockers have the edge in this season...it is because their unique sound and adds up excitement to the competition...Right now, i really like this season because most of them have the personality and voice...

Quote Originally Posted by jcboltfan
    lso, I didn't quite catch what he said to Randy but it seemed kind of rude when he was getting feedback. His reaction to criticism this early in the competition based upon a poor performance may limit how far he goes in this competition. His charm will wear thin if he bites back.
    He said "stick to rapping" to Randy. He wasn't being rude, he was being funny. The guy just finished shredding a song and knows he's going to get some negative feedback from the "panel" by the looks on their faces. I think he did a great job of keeping it light and taking the criticism.

He sure does know how to play to the cameras and was being quite the camera hog at the end of the show. This somehow surprises me.

He picked a tough song and blew it. It was a gamble but he lost. I like him and think he has momentum enough to carry him but ... Another performance like last night and he'll be sent packing. Cute or not, out a tune won't cut it. Bo just scored a boat-load of points with the same fan base so Constantine better watch his back.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

+ Reply to Thread