+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

I doubt he'll win, but for some reason I like the guy.

I have to disagree with those who say Constantine isn't good-looking... I find him incredibly sexy... probably the sexiest man in the competition. Unfortunatley his voice isn't on par with his looks but he does have charisma. I hope he sticks around for awhile if nothing else than to serve as eye candy for me!

I really like Constantine too, he certainly has that sex-appeal going for him!
    I am looking forward to hearing more from him, and hope he goes far in this competition!

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Unfortunatley his voice isn't on par with his looks but he does have charisma.
    Just by listening (even without seeing how he looks), it's evident he's a rocker, not a pop voice. I prefer Constantine's voice to Bo's. But then again, I prefer rock to pop myself.

Are you saying that Bo has more of a pop voice than Constantine??

I love Constantine! He's my favorite guy in the competition so far.
    I Love Constantine! Vote For Him*
    ------------ -------------

Quote Originally Posted by Robmak1984
    I really dislike this guy, i know people who are in a band, and to just walk out of your band, 'cause you think you are too good for your band members is just terrible. He bascially didn't even tell his band members that he audition for american idol, until seacreast (sp) told them.

He should of stick to performing in a rock band. He's more of a lead singer in a band rather then a solo.

I think he would appeal for the teeny girl votes, i certainly don't like him, and i am sure 100% of the people who are in a punk or rock band won't like him.
    I somehow think he did not walk out on his band, the following is from his band's website
    Once again, the media has to create needless drama - what a shame! Let us assure you, the loyal fans of this band, that our comments on E! were taken totally out of context - we support Constantine 100% and no underhanded edit will ever change that - Pray for the Soul of Betty will not fall victim to media sluts - we are UNITED, now and forever!!!
    I think he is much doing the same as Ruben - hopefully he will get a better contract out of this for himself and his band, and then continue touring with his band. That's what Ruben basically did, right? To my understanding he is still with the same guys as before AI. Basically all in the band realize what great exposure this show is for them. The producers might have edited the audition to look like he abandoned his band (everyone knows how they try to create drama), but doesn't look like that is true.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Wow he's gotten LOADS of airtime! Based on that factor alone (and his good looks ) he will be in the top 12.

Aww man, I just love this guy. I would love for him to win, seriously.
    Saying that, I do think he has a lot of faults -
    I think he is trying to hard to be a Rocker, and its just not coming naturally to him,
    He is starting to brood and sulk, just to stand out (in Hollywood and in his photos), but it appears like he doesnt care that he's there, which people will not take to. In his 1st audition he had a certain energy and enthusiasm that I havent see since, I hope he picks it back up again. I sooooo hope he makes it to the top 12, because I know he is controversial, and thats what is needed in a show like this. Think how much excitement JPL, John S even Fantasia brought to the show.

Am 100% rooting for this guy and want him to do well - I think he will be this year's JPL.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by opiumchild
    i can't imagine him singing on big band night...that would be pretty interesting
    I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all. Singers don't attend Boston Conservatory to learn how to sing "rock."

+ Reply to Thread