+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    As far as Constantine is concerned, my feeling is that he will be around for a while, so I hope he can build on last weeks peformance.
    It was the first time since we have be seeing the top 24 that I felt he did himself justice.
    I agree completely, Fluff.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetBabyClay
    he is the ONLY contestant who hasn't already become dreadfully predictable...contrast it with Bo's style that even some of his own fans admit is getting tired and old, and I think Constantine just may come out on top.
    It seems like Constantine is consciously changing it up, whereas Bo always sounds like somebody's uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBabyClay
    Like him or loathe him, he IS a great find for the show.
    Most people seem to fit into one category or the other - love him or love to hate him. (I pick the former )

Constantine has a very endearing personality and as people has said, he is constantine-ly changing it up and I find myself anticipating his performances every week. I hope he stays till the end..

I never thought I'd hear Mr. Constantine sing a Partridge Family song, but I must the say the results were pretty spectacular! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad he's losing the annoying "sexy" moves, too . . . he's much more fun to watch when he's not concerned with slinging his jacket back.

Constantine needs to redeem himself. His performance of the song was great, but why he thought anyone wanted to hear that song, I'll never know.

He should try "Attitude Adjustment" by Hank Williams Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz
    I'm beginning to obsess over Constantine. I saved the Elimidate episode with him in it, saying it was for my friends but really it's for me.

Was he the picker, or one of the pickees? How'd he look?

When he said he was going to sing "I Think I Love You," I just started busting up laughing! My daughter heard me (she is 18) and came to see what was so funny. I grew up watching the Partridge Family (the first time around... not in reruns) and totally crushed on David Cassidy. We both watched the performance and she is now a Constantine fan as well. I am just so glad he didn't have his hair feathered...whew!!!
    I don't know what it is about that guy... but I like it!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Wow! I am a die-hard Anwar fan, but Constantine's performance last night was my favorite of the bunch. I had read the spoilers on what he was going to sing, and couldn't even imagine how he would pull it off. Somewhere David Cassidy is hanging his head and muttering, "I could have been a contender."
    Count your blessings!

There's something about Constantine....

Constantine....I think I loved I Think I Love You.

Was he the picker, or one of the pickees? How'd he look?
    He was the pickee and he was picked. He looked like he needed a good hair styling...but...what else is new?
    And so it goes.

Constantine did a great job with that song. I replayed it and realized that his voice reallly carried it through. He loooked like he was having a lot of fun with it.

Poodles in leather indeed!! Simon!

+ Reply to Thread