+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

omg! I love Constantine! he's my favorite!

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Constantine is bigger right now than a milk shake at a weight watcher's convention.

*psh*

Okay, guys, let's redirect the thread to actual relevant discussion of Constantine, please.

FORT Fogey
    for the life of me, i can't see what anyboy sees in this guy.

constantine's voice is thin and his act is tired -- i've seen it a million times. in addition, he looks as if he doesn't bathe regularly. those pit stains were about as bothersome to me as seeing him shirtless.

and no, i'd never download a constantine song for free, let alone buy a constantine cd.

I don't think it's his looks that make him so appealing. He has a natural "sexy-rockstar" thing that many females(myself included) are drawn to. I doubt he's going to win, but he'll go very far for both that factor and his voice. I don't think his voice is as good as that of many other people left, but it isn't as awful as some of you say.

I also had a question to those of you who call Constantine an "egomaniac" and "arrogant." Do you guys have any reason for calling him those things? I haven't seen him do anything that fits those characteristics.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

FORT Fogey
    I am curious about him. I like him and wonder if he has enough fans, WHO VOTE, to keep him until the final 4 or 6. It is all about who inspires voting for only them. I keep reading about posters splitting their votes. It only cancels out the less popular and advancing the front runners who have loyal fans.

I may be off base, but I think the people who love Connie absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Connie. They've sustained him through three bad semifinal rounds. If he continues to sing well, I suspect their embullient love, combined with the votes of folks like me who think he's interesting and kind of endearing when he's singing well, will propel him to the top six. After that, it's hard to tell.

FORT Fogey
    I hope so, he has my votes as well.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg
    those pit stains were about as bothersome to me as seeing him shirtless.
    I'm with you on that one. Those pits got an audible "Oh! Gross!" from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayaholic
    I'm with you on that one. Those pits got an audible "Oh! Gross!" from me.
    Actually I can't imagine a successful performer who doesn't sweat, especially a man. Cool restraint did not get Constantine where he is now. If throwing himself into what he is doing makes him sweat that's fine with me.

+ Reply to Thread