+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    he reminds me of a long haired Chris Kattan

EEEEWWWW! DON'T SAY THAT!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

He' knows how to work a stage. He's not the best singer (when are they these days?) or the best looking, but he has "star" quality about him. He seems to have a bit of snark in him which I like. He reminds me of U2's BONO but with a sunny disposition

I don't understand what is so good about him. He looks ok and sings ok. Nothing special about him imo. Too overhyped, probably top 12 but not top 8.
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

I agree that Constantine has an *IT* factor. That will keep him in the running for a while, but a great voice backing it all up is needed to make top six guys (talent is just too strong this year). I hope he delivers.

FORT Newbie
    I really dislike this guy, i know people who are in a band, and to just walk out of your band, 'cause you think you are too good for your band members is just terrible. He bascially didn't even tell his band members that he audition for american idol, until seacreast (sp) told them.

He should of stick to performing in a rock band. He's more of a lead singer in a band rather then a solo.

I think he would appeal for the teeny girl votes, i certainly don't like him, and i am sure 100% of the people who are in a punk or rock band won't like him.

I like him! He's sexy! s

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Yes, but sadly undercut by listing Michael Jackson as his favorite male pop star.
    I have a feeling he stated tongue in cheek, considering Constantine's relationship with pop music (sarcasm doesn't always translate to the written word)

Quote Originally Posted by writergirl26
    I don't think he's necessarily the best singer, but he's definately got an "IT" factor.
    it's the "bad boy" image, yet underneath his exterior, you just know he's a sweety IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I would like both "rockers" to make it into the top 12 but if I had to pick one, he would be my choice.
    I can't say I'm rooting for anyone yet, but wouldn't it be interesting if the final 6 were the 2 rockers, the 2 blonde haired blue eyed country girls & the 2 guys with the dreads? Not a chance but it would definitely be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    I agree that Constantine has an *IT* factor. That will keep him in the running for a while, but a great voice backing it all up is needed to make top six guys (talent is just too strong this year). I hope he delivers.
    Me too! There's just something about him. I'm sure that he'll do well.

+ Reply to Thread