+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

constantine was def riding on his looks and his "smouldering" presence, up until last night. he was simply great last night. perfect song choice, on pitch, and looking very well-groomed.

He did sound good last night. Probably 3rd or 4th best performance of the night. (Can't believe I'm even saying that, but I'll give credit where credit is due)

However, I do not think he's the best in the competition. If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    I have replayed Constantine's performance last night at least 10 times and it gets better each time. I love the way he looks when he sings. Damn, gotta go watch it again.

Way to go, Constantine!
    jocelyns: you have the BESTEST avatar...ever! What a hunky shot of Constantine; where in the world did you find that picture?

"Smoldering Idol" Toss me into the fire pit with him...ple-e-a-se! He's got that Johnny Depp vibe going on...Meow!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    Spoken like a true Bo fan.

In a big way you're right. They keep comparing the two of them, always in Bo's favor. However, in my mind, if Constantine weren't there, I might like Bo more.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    jocelyns: you have the BESTEST avatar...ever! What a hunky shot of Constantine; where in the world did you find that picture?
    Thanks. Feel free to take it!

FORT Fan
    I love the "Smoldering Idol" comment Simon made, and then the look Paula gave him. Go Constantine!

The reason my last comment seems weird and out of place because the posts above and below it got deleted.

Anyways, I now hope Constantine outlasts Anthony.

Constantine was great last night. He gets the most improved award. Loved him doing the twist.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Constantine was great last night. He gets the most improved award. Loved him doing the twist.
    I missed part of last night's show...when did he do the twist??

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    He did sound good last night. Probably 3rd or 4th best performance of the night. (Can't believe I'm even saying that, but I'll give credit where credit is due)

However, I do not think he's the best in the competition. If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    I agree, ADKLove. I think BOTH of those men are in competition...they both have the same style, and are both about the same in voice quality.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread