+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1230
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

  1. #431
    rawr joyfulgrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    38
    constantine was def riding on his looks and his "smouldering" presence, up until last night. he was simply great last night. perfect song choice, on pitch, and looking very well-groomed.

  2. #432
    Leave No Trace ADKLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seems I'm Lost.
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,071
    He did sound good last night. Probably 3rd or 4th best performance of the night. (Can't believe I'm even saying that, but I'll give credit where credit is due)

    However, I do not think he's the best in the competition. If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    I have replayed Constantine's performance last night at least 10 times and it gets better each time. I love the way he looks when he sings. Damn, gotta go watch it again.

    Way to go, Constantine!
    jocelyns: you have the BESTEST avatar...ever! What a hunky shot of Constantine; where in the world did you find that picture?

    "Smoldering Idol" Toss me into the fire pit with him...ple-e-a-se! He's got that Johnny Depp vibe going on...Meow!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  4. #434
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    Spoken like a true Bo fan.

    In a big way you're right. They keep comparing the two of them, always in Bo's favor. However, in my mind, if Constantine weren't there, I might like Bo more.

  5. #435
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    jocelyns: you have the BESTEST avatar...ever! What a hunky shot of Constantine; where in the world did you find that picture?
    Thanks. Feel free to take it!

  6. #436
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    375
    I love the "Smoldering Idol" comment Simon made, and then the look Paula gave him. Go Constantine!

  7. #437
    FORT Fanatic soybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    545
    The reason my last comment seems weird and out of place because the posts above and below it got deleted.

    Anyways, I now hope Constantine outlasts Anthony.

  8. #438
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    Constantine was great last night. He gets the most improved award. Loved him doing the twist.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  9. #439
    BonitaBay bonitabay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Constantine was great last night. He gets the most improved award. Loved him doing the twist.
    I missed part of last night's show...when did he do the twist??

  10. #440
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    He did sound good last night. Probably 3rd or 4th best performance of the night. (Can't believe I'm even saying that, but I'll give credit where credit is due)

    However, I do not think he's the best in the competition. If Bo weren't there, Constantine would stand out more. Having the two of them both in the competition does NOT work to Constantine's favor at all.
    I agree, ADKLove. I think BOTH of those men are in competition...they both have the same style, and are both about the same in voice quality.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.