+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

FORT Fogey
    constantine is so average it's pathetic.

talk about a faux-rocker. there's nothing authentic about him, especially that thin, reedy voice. and since when does being greasy and dirty become a plus?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg
    constantine is so average it's pathetic.

talk about a faux-rocker. there's nothing authentic about him, especially that thin, reedy voice. and since when does being greasy and dirty become a plus?
    "Greasy and dirty?" :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    yeah. the guy looks like he doesn't bathe.

maybe i wouldn't notice if he could sing.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    He is a rocker, singer, actor, who has some decent training and I really really really doubt he ever ID'ed himself as a Musical Theatre major. If he was that is fine with me but I would be surprised.
    I've read that Constantine has a BFA from The Boston Conservatory. I checked out their website and they offer a BFA in Dance and a BFA in Musical Theatre. In Hollywood he stated, during his rehearsals with Desmond and William for "Can't Help Myself", that he wasn't a dancer. While in high school he did the garage band thing and also performed in summer stock. While at The BC he joined the Turtle Lane Playhouse where he played Judas (also Mark and Jesus) in Jesus Christ Superstar. My money's on the Musical Theatre BFA.

Gee, can you tell I'm a fan?

Constantine was great tonight!!!! Showed range, vocal strength, stage presence the whole deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamerFish
    I've read that Constantine has a BFA from The Boston Conservatory. I checked out their website and they offer a BFA in Dance and a BFA in Musical Theatre. In Hollywood he stated, during his rehearsals with Desmond and William for "Can't Help Myself", that he wasn't a dancer. While in high school he did the garage band thing and also performed in summer stock. While at The BC he joined the Turtle Lane Playhouse where he played Judas (also Mark and Jesus) in Jesus Christ Superstar. My money's on the Musical Theatre BFA.

Gee, can you tell I'm a fan?
    I took a look too, to cover both music and theatre at Boston Conservatory he would need to be in the music theatre program especially since the music program only offers one class titled acting for singers and the program offers little for those who aren't looking to be classical singers. Constantine still reminds me not at all of the musical theatre fellows I know (and love) plus he can't dance!

I did happen to see that he played in MacBeth with a shakespeare company in Boston. Now that is who he reminds me of. I bet he is great in stage combat. I am tellin ya this guy is going to be cast in film.

He showed more of his range tonight. He has it, even Simon knew it.

He did very well tonight. One of the more enjoyable performances.

I am a female and I think he is okay looking, but definately not one of the best looking guys from this competetion. Not everyone has the same taste. It doesn't necessarily mean they are jealous.

FORT Regular
    I have replayed Constantine's performance last night at least 10 times and it gets better each time. I love the way he looks when he sings. Damn, gotta go watch it again.

Way to go, Constantine!

Wow!!

OK. So I will admit that I was not impressed the last couple of weeks by the performance as I was by the performer... ! Tonight was a different story tho - !!! NOW.... if he could just manage to find a pair of black leather pants like Bo had... yeah..
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread