+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I just really want him to make the top 10 so I can see him at the concert. It won't be the same without Constantine.
    If the producers have any say in it, Constantine will be in the top 10. They know he'll bring a lot of sales to the AI tour.

I do agree! Now if Connie could start doing those firming your chin exercises recommended for those over 35? Hahaha...they couldn't hurt, right?

I suppose it is Lindsey and Scott that probably won't go on the tour?

FORT Regular
    I would say Lindsey, yes. Scott I'd like to see tour, if only for his "father said I'll never amount to anything" story.

Maybe Lindsey and Jessica? But they've been really pushing Jessica lately. Maybe Vonzell.

Con will make Top 10 in a walk. I'd be surprised if he got to the bottom three. It's the top 6 that's iffy, and we'll have to consider it a major upset if he makes Final Four. (Although he's probably no less deserving of the Four spot than Josh Gracin.) A win would take a miracle.

Maybe at this stage in the competition they will stop comparing Bo and Constantine. They are different, in my opinion Bo leans toward country and could cross over very easily. Constantine on the other hand has more possiblilites in range of style I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    I spend a bit of time reading these boards and everywhere poor Constantine gets bashed regularly. But, surprisingly, the people I talk to all like him. No one expects him to win, but he is very much respected. And most of the ladies I speak with think he is sexy as hell.
    Most of the women around my office want to duct tape him to a chair and wash his hair.

Not sexy at all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Most of the women around my office want to duct tape him to a chair and wash his hair.
    Mmmmm, now that presents interesting possibilities.....

I am looking forward to tonights show.

I think it is time for Constantine to step up and show his stuff.

I am being so careful not to write any spoiler thingys that I am almost unable to write. I previously never read spoilers but because of AI this season I turned that corner and now I have lost my innocence. I do promise to follow the rules.

Go Con

I wonder what song he'll ruin for me tonight?
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

lolls.

however, with me... whatever he sings will be better than most of the girls.

+ Reply to Thread