+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck

Do you have any formal singing training?
    Boston Conservatory.

Do you have any lucky charms?
    My necklace from "Rent" I wear.
    I think that they are hiding the fact that he really really can sing. He went to a school that is second to Julliard and he was cast in Rent.

Go Constantine!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I agree with both of you guys about having something. It's not necessarily the tone of his voice, but when he's performing something lights up and I'm just mesmerized. I hope he stays consistent with his performances and graces my tv screen for quite a while this season.

Stage presence. The fact that he was in a band prior to this has given him the opportunity to learn how to work a crowd. Plus he's sexy as hell!

AI isn't just about singining, it's also about appeal & likeability.
    Chemistry, "It factor", stage presence, sex appeal, whatever you want to call it, he has it. Think Jim Morrison (The Doors) or Michael Hutchence (INXS) ~ those guys personified sex. Not that Constantine is in that league, don't misunderstand, but he reminds me of them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    There is just something about him that draws me to him (and no it is not because I think he is cute b/c he's not that good looking) Doesn't have the best voice, but has an "IT" factor that pulls you in.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Stage presence. The fact that he was in a band prior to this has given him the opportunity to learn how to work a crowd. Plus he's sexy as hell!
    He was also in Rent.

He was also in Rent.

yes, but plays/musicals are choreographed for you, & you are playing a scripted character, whereas when you're in a band, it's all on you as yourself (or your stage persona) to work the crowd & make them like you. That's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    yes, but plays/musicals are choreographed for you, & you are playing a scripted character, whereas when you're in a band, it's all on you as yourself (or your stage persona) to work the crowd & make them like you. That's what I meant.
    I guess what I was trying to put across is that he's had "experience" and in order to be in a musical on Broadway like Rent you have to have something. You and I are going to be squabbling over this hunk all season trying to get it "just right".

I guess what I was trying to put across is that he's had "experience" and in order to be in a musical on Broadway like Rent you have to have something. You and I are going to be squabbling over this hunk all season trying to get it "just right".
    That is why I think they are "hiding" the fact that he can really sing...they have portrayed him as "the rocker".

good luck in you impending marriage to the newly single Mr. Pitt

I've been trying for a while now to figure out who he reminds me of. I finally did. He reminds me in some ways of Scott Stapp (sp), the lead singer of Creed. He's not anywhere near as good-looking and from what I've seen, I don't think he's as good as a singer. But, there is some sort of a resemblence.

Quote Originally Posted by writergirl26
    I've been trying for a while now to figure out who he reminds me of. I finally did. He reminds me in some ways of Scott Stapp (sp), the lead singer of Creed. He's not anywhere near as good-looking and from what I've seen, I don't think he's as good as a singer. But, there is some sort of a resemblence.
    he reminds me of a long haired Chris Kattan

You and I are going to be squabbling over this hunk all season trying to get it "just right".
    ? huh?

+ Reply to Thread