+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    So, can anyone honestly say they thought he was good tonight?
    I think he was good. But really it's the entire package that I admire. I've had very few crushes in my life -- but for some reason Constantine has me hooked. I love watching him perform. I don't know if anyone has gone so far as to quote paris and nichole in this forum -- I haven't read all of the posts yet -- but he's one hot b**ch. (Feel free to roll your eyes when reading this -- I would.) He has so much charisma and the camera loves him. I would even go so far as to say Constantine is at Brad Pitt status...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    If we are sharing stories then this is what my friend told me when we were talking about AI:

"i have a funny story about constantine!
    sometime last year my friends and i went to see the play RENT in hollywood and he was playing a lead and after the play we went back to meet the actors and he was so SLEAZY and putting the moves on my friend michelle trying to get her to go someplace with him and he was also really arrogant and into himself.
    and thats my constantine story."

I believe her but that's just because I know her. I probably wouldn't if I just read it on some message board

I kind of believe this story. I can tell by the way Constantine moves while performing that he loves attention -- and he definitely knows what image he's projecting. He's the kind of person that I could only stand to admire from a distance: I'm not certain I'd like his personality if I met him. One of the reasons that I initially didn't like him is because he's 29 years old -- but I could never tell by the way he acts. Even with all of this said, I still greatly enjoy his performances. I'm rooting for him because he entertains me and I really like looking at him.

FORT Regular
    Well, I am a big Constantine lover, but I think that was SO the wrong song choice. The screaming doesn't come off too well in that environment.

If he makes through it this week, I think he really needs to pull something big out of his hat for next week.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    Well, I am a big Constantine lover, but I think that was SO the wrong song choice. The screaming doesn't come off too well in that environment.

If he makes through it this week, I think he really needs to pull something big out of his hat for next week.
    Agree, I had high hopes for him up till this week but sorry i think he should go home ;( Bo showed him how it was done.. and done right.

Hmmm,let me think...Philippines,I guess...

Yummy...

Constantine has this mysterious aura radiating from him...When he sings on stage, his presence catches your attention in a different kind of way...

He makes me hot...kidding...But seriously, I bet a few of us really feels hot when we see him...It's the APPEAL and the YUMMINESS about him...

If he doesn't get through, I suggest he try to model it out on Playgirl or wherever...
    I am the Master of my own fate...as well as yours...hahaha... :phhht

I think he's a poser.

He just picks weird songs and tries to oversing them and over-rockify them. I just felt like he was going, "Look at me!! Listen to my well-practiced scream!! Look at my package!!"

I think he could get voted off after that debacle of a performance last night.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

These past two performances from him have been for me! I really wanted him to make the final top 12, but I just can't justify it based on the past two weeks.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

The judges liked his performance better this week, but I actually liked last week's song more. I watched the whole show twice, and during second listening Constantine was better than I thought initially, but still, I'd put him probably in the middle of the pact now (you know, the area between Bo and David ). However, that doesn't change the fact that I still think he is the most charismatic guy there

Plus, I am surprised that Simon has not said anything about it, but everytime Constantine performs I do think of Broadway or such stage (which to me is not bad). I think his acting experience shows through, and I wonder how good he was at it.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Leo
    Premium Member
    What was with that god-awful screeching? Bad, bad, bad.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    That performance should buy him a ticket home. I hope he doesn't have rabid fans who will keep him in. HIs time is up.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread