+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    The girls at work have gathered at lunch to watch it several times, too. This guy is indefinably sexy. I don't know what it is - he's not conventionally handsome - but he's certainly got my vote!
    You are too funny! This reminds me of that commercial from a few years back for Diet Coke-- remember the Diet Coke construction dude?

But seriously, I think Constantine has a nice voice and distinctive smile. And with his charm and charisma, he might even win it this year.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    You are too funny! This reminds me of that commercial from a few years back for Diet Coke-- remember the Diet Coke construction dude?

But seriously, I think Constantine has a nice voice and distinctive smile. And with his charm and charisma, he might even win it this year.

I will straight up crap my pants if Constantine wins. I'm new to the AI boards, as I typically lounge around the Top Model and Project Runway forums - but I'm actually more than a bit suprised to see that so many people like Constantine.

I'm not trying to flame here either. Seriously. I think it's awful and ridiculous - but I am curious to hear what fans of his think of like the other "rocker" (categorizing? how lame!) Bo Bice, whom I found to have a much better voice -- and more charisma.

Is it just me?

So, this is a good-hearted gesture of understanding - rather than a lame attempt to rile people up.

Happy Votings!

I like both Constantine and Bo, both are roughly categorized in "rock", but that's about where the similarities end to me. And I do not see any reason why I could not like them both equally, just in a different way. Bo reminds me of a very classic rock voice, there is a softness to it, and his voice comforts me (pretty much the same effect Ruben's voice had now that I think of it). Then there is Constantine, he just draws me in, I am glued to the TV screen when he is performing - it's a combination of his voice and the way he performs a song. I guess a simple way to differentiate the two would be that Constantine is born to be on MTV and worshipped by masses, whereas Bo is born to be a recording artist releasing songs that will become rock classics. Nothing wrong with (liking) either of them, and they each have their strengths.

edit: Also, I'd like to note, that this does not mean that Constatine could not be an awesome recording artist, or that Bo could not be worshipped by masses. I am just trying to point out what makes them different (in my eyes) from each other.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 02-25-2005 at 02:28 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

VERY well stated, Tirlittan. I feel very much the same way, especially with regards to your last two sentences.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by EZD
    He's talented but he's also a weirdo. Hunt down anyone that knew him at Boston Conservatory, they have stories to tell...
    Okay EZD, tell us. Now you went & made me curious.

(Although, I don't profess to always believe what I read on internet boards)

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    Okay EZD, tell us. Now you went & made me curious.

(Although, I don't profess to always believe what I read on internet boards)
    Count me in as curious, as well.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Kao
    For some reason Constantine reminds me (in looks) of a young Eddie Vedder mixed with Dave Mustaine. Disturbs me every time I look at him.

FORT Knox
    How is it that Scott Stapp (Creed) has been able to change his birth certificate (name - Constantine, age - under 28) and nobody has called him on it?

>>How is it that Scott Stapp (Creed) has been able to change his birth certificate (name - Constantine, age - under 28) and nobody has called him on it?<<

That's hilarious!!

FORT Fogey
    sorry, i just can't see this guy selling records.

so you REALLY think this is the next "american idol"? uh....i don't think so.

+ Reply to Thread